• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

4 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

If you can not provide the above referenced documents, then a copy of the envelope showing your name, address, and postmark along with the senders will also work.

This is the ticket. 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Doesn't have to be John.  I'll draft something up this weekend and post it here. 

Something with a  letterhead and words to the effect " Your registration to the invtational only "insert shoot name here"  has been accepted and invite you to participate Nov 10- 14th 2022

Throw in a schedule meet/greet day, Day 1 shooting activity, Day 2 shooting activity etc

Just now, Cunuckgaucho said:

Something with a  letterhead and words to the effect " Your registration to the invtational only "insert shoot name here"  has been accepted and invite you to participate Nov 10- 14th 2022

Throw in a schedule meet/greet day, Day 1 shooting activity, Day 2 shooting activity etc

I got this, brother...  :thumbup:

Cool. 

"As a previous participant of this annual, US state-wide invitation-only match, which you attended in 2019, you have preferred registration for this year, pending your response."

Your letter will be coming from the "Match Director, 308AR.com Annual Fall Shoot." 

"You will also be invited to the "308AR/com Annual Spring Shoot" just for being a participant of the Fall Shoot.  Spring Shoot registration for the following year is automatically approved, if you register/attend the Fall shoot in the prior year. "

Sounds official, right?  I'll word it up, and get all loquacious about it.  :thumbup:

21 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Cool. 

"As a previous participant of this annual, US state-wide invitation-only match, which you attended in 2019, you have preferred registration for this year, pending your response."

Your letter will be coming from the "Match Director, 308AR.com Annual Fall Shoot." 

"You will also be invited to the "308AR/com Annual Spring Shoot" just for being a participant of the Fall Shoot.  Spring Shoot registration for the following year is automatically approved, if you register/attend the Fall shoot in the prior year. "

Sounds official, right?  I'll word it up, and get all loquacious about it.  :thumbup:

Sound good.

I have an invite request with club in Washington for Monday 10th as it's a holiday for Canadians, I'll send you a copy 

Being a picture thread I'll include this

social vegan avoids meet.jpg

• 2 weeks later...