imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Great news but how's your ankle and when do you get to run with the pack?

I'm a lifetime gimp bro! I quit running 2 years ago. I was doing 2 miles a night with a 30# Vest after work , and all hell broke loose in my knees and then the ankles. Play hard land even harder.  I'll be there again though it's a slow process. 🐌 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2023 at 10:36 PM, sketch said:

I'm a lifetime gimp bro! I quit running 2 years ago. I was doing 2 miles a night with a 30# Vest after work , and all hell broke loose in my knees and then the ankles. Play hard land even harder.  I'll be there again though it's a slow process. 🐌 

Doc told me to lay off extra weights while walking or jogging(which I can’t do anymore anyway). He said any benefits in conditioning were less then the extra wear and tear on my joints. Suggested finding hills to climb instead. Ankle and foot problems suck, no doubt.

13 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Doc told me to lay off extra weights while walking or jogging(which I can’t do anymore anyway). He said any benefits in conditioning were less then the extra wear and tear on my joints. Suggested finding hills to climb instead. Ankle and foot problems suck, no doubt.

Knees aren't any fun either when every step hurts. I'll be looking for a replacement when I hit 65 in January.

9 hours ago, dpete said:

Knees aren't any fun either when every step hurts. I'll be looking for a replacement when I hit 65 in January.

The wife just decided to hold off on her knee replacement and try PT. It hasn’t been bothering her much lately.

14 hours ago, dpete said:

Whoa!  Hold on, Deion.  Are you actually saying you're 64 RIGHT NOW?!!?  Wtf, man...

From the limited pics posted of you, you don't look anything near that.  Not trying to kiss your ass or anything - just never knew that.  Shocked me. 

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Whoa!  Hold on, Deion.  Are you actually saying you're 64 RIGHT NOW?!!?  Wtf, man...

From the limited pics posted of you, you don't look anything near that.  Not trying to kiss your ass or anything - just never knew that.  Shocked me. 

Yup, 64 right now.  Good genes, clean living, blah blah blah.  :cool:   Now this damn knee has me feeling like an old man and walking like my grandpa did.

13 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

There's someone who could learn from this image.  I'm not pointing fingers though.  OK, maybe one :thefinger::lmao:

9Sw3F9Q.thumb.jpg.4a3ee3db0b29decc1774ef97b4bfca15.jpg

Alright FUQR, that was TWO FINGERS...   :thefinger:

And it would be RED.  ARREST-ME RED...  

Damit. I tried but not hard. I had a folder stick on me and gave it the extra swing for one hand close. It did split the nail so I cut that off to pinch it back together. Then 3 days later I smack the thing good enough to re open it. 🤘