• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lonewolf McQuade said:

It didn't last long. My German Shepherd & her wrecking ball tail took it out & scared the $hit out of herself in the process when the boxes came crumbling down 🤣

Only thing worse woulda been a Lab, with that fatass tail, knocking shiit outta the park!...  :lmao:

So the .22 TCM conversion kit for the Glock arrived and I installed it in a Gen 3 17 RT, got some of the 39 grain ammo, and off to the range I went. It started off not feeding, progressed to stovepiping, and ended up not extracting. The only constant was appalling accuracy. 

I've a couple of ideas why it's doing what it's doing but at this point I'm pretty much over the idea of adding this caliber to the stable since it's not much different than a .22 Magnum; I just regret the $250 I wasted on this piece of garbage and ammo for it. Could have bought alot of .22 Magnum for that

Edited by Mark Hartig

23 minutes ago, Mark Hartig said:

So the .22 TCM conversion kit for the Glock arrived and I installed it in a Gen 3 17 RT, got some of the 39 grain ammo, and off to the range I went. It started off not feeding, progressed to stovepiping, and ended up not extracting. The only constant was appalling accuracy. 

I've a couple of ideas why it's doing what it's doing but at this point I'm pretty much over the idea of adding this caliber to the stable since it's not much different than a .22 Magnum; I just regret the $250 I wasted on this piece of garbage and ammo for it. Could have bought alot of .22 Magnum for that

Shoot that .22 TCM at some AR500 steel targets, before you fully make that determination - see what it does to the steel.  Once you put a mag downrange into a decent plate, it might change your mind a little...  :thumbup:

43 minutes ago, DNP said:

Fair answer. I was expecting something to do with zombies, but I’ll take that one.  I’ve got a decent Garrett. I need to get out and get into that hobby. 

Oh no, you'd have to get way too close for the zombies.😂

Edited by Belt Fed