What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

It's not in the mail but gun dealer showed me a sweet Wilson Combat 1911 that he's asking $1400.  I may succumb to the allure of a full size 1911.

Everyone needs at least one full size 1911...

That's a damn good price for a Wilson Combat 1911, brother.  Get some pics of that beast!

3 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Everyone needs at least one full size 1911...

That's a damn good price for a Wilson Combat 1911, brother.  Get some pics of that beast!

speaking of pics, i have been trying to find where i think it was 98 explained to belt fed how to put pictures on this forum. haven't found that conversation again.  help, please

13 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

It's not in the mail but gun dealer showed me a sweet Wilson Combat 1911 that he's asking $1400.  I may succumb to the allure of a full size 1911.

That's a hell of a price for a Wison Combat Doc.

Also, I've got two AAC comps coming in 1/2"x28. I went through my "on-hand" parts list and saw that I didn't have any for small frame AR's. So..........I had to resupply.

6 hours ago, blue109 said:

SCORE! Good condition? Is it replacing something or will it grow a rifle?

Great, fantastic condition.   This rail will turn into a whole gun, brother...  Been looking for one of these...  :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

One more box checked for this build, Grendel barrels have been out of stock in lots of places so had to grab this sale or no sale. Another @98Z5V enabled build, can't argue with those numbers or results :thumbup:

https://www.primaryarms.com/faxon-12.5in-6.5g-carbine-gunner-barrel-15bg8c12ngq-5r-np3

Nice choice. :thumbup: I have that but in 18 inch variety.   It's a great barrel. 

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

One more box checked for this build, Grendel barrels have been out of stock in lots of places so had to grab this sale or no sale. Another @98Z5V enabled build, can't argue with those numbers or results :thumbup:

https://www.primaryarms.com/faxon-12.5in-6.5g-carbine-gunner-barrel-15bg8c12ngq-5r-np3

That's the same barrel that I used for my shorty -damn is it a shooter!  You'll love that one, for sure.   :thumbup: