• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Beachin Tactical 2 point sling :))

Same here as well as a Primary Arms 1-6 Gen II.   I know the sling will be quality, but I am skeptical about the scope.  

SCOPE:   I was seduced by the price and online reviews.  This is the cheapest magnified optic I have ever purchased.  Once I get it and shoot with it, I will put together a review for anyone else on the fence. 

In this case, "enough" refers to having as many as you can of them while failing to attract associated negative attention from the spousal unit.

...while simultaneously avoiding the sense of guilt that comes from being part of the problem behind the ammunition shortage, of course. If that happens, just tell yourself that you're getting it in order to keep it out of government hands.

Just got my Mega Arms receiver set, DPMS LPK last week and today I ordered a 308 Rainier Arms Select 18" barrel and DPMS BCG from Rainier Arms. Im so psyched to have to big stuff out of the way. I just need to decide what handguard and brake to get now. Handguard will probably be MI SS rail or TROY Alpha. Brake will be Surefire, Battlecomp or Griffin.