• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some AR-15 parts (charging handle and BCG) to complete an el-cheapo build so the kid can have his own when we go out plinking.  

Edit:  Oh yeah.. Jumped in on the group buy today for the TacOps charging handle for my 308 build I'm doing.

Edited by AdamO

All I got is some Blackhawk boots on order to replace the ones that I'm wearing now. Hope they get here soon. These are getting to the year mark. Don't know about the rest of you guys..........but I wear the hell outta boots. They're all I wear. These are startin to get pretty worn........but still goin.

Never forget............your feet are important.

New barrel went on with no drama, already put 75 rounds through the rifle with the new barrel and all is well.

One issue, though.  The pinned gas block sits about half an inch too far back to give room for putting on the original handguards.  I found a set of handguards I didn't mind dremeling and MADE them fit.  It doesn't matter hugely to me because at some point I'm going to be chopping the FSB and putting on a free-floated rail, but I wonder if anyone else has ever encountered this.

Stock shows up today.  Called Timney - didn't know they were right here in the city.  They're assembling my 517 trigger, setting it for 2.5lbs, and it'll be ready for pickup anytime after 12pm today... 

Sweet!!!  :banana:

I love how many quality companies are in AZ. armasight corporate HQ is in CA, but the distribution stuff is in tempe. not sure where the manufacturing goes on. same with TangoDown. office in CA but the the boss and the warehouses are right down the road from me here in Tucson.

to stay on track...pistol build almost ready. armasight MCS reflex and cas-fs front sight ordered. pics soon.