• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Can't believe I'm doing this...

98Z5V

Yup, like the title says...

Have the almost-stepson out here now, and he's interested in all kinds of schit.  He rides park a lot (on a BMX bike), back in Mass.  Over the summer while we had him here, we took him to an indoor skatepark that allows bikes.  He had a blast, and stayed in the foam pit trying to backflip the whole time.

I asked him if he was interested in BMX racing, and he'd never done it.  Since we got him back out here for good, we checked out some tracks in the area, and Friday night we watched a race...

SO...  Today, we're gonna race.  Yes, "we..."  I've got my old 24" cruiser, he's on one of my old 20" race bikes, and we're gonna hit the track for a Sunday afternoon race.

I'll give you guys updates when we're done - either from home, or the hospital bed!  <lmao>

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see there's a WHOLE PACK of smartasses this afternoon...  Shoulda figured it.

Well, I ended up with 3rd today, first race in 27 years.  Last time I did any of this was 1986, and I was MUCH better at it!  Oh, in the interest of complete disclosure, I got 3rd out of THREE in my class.  <lmao>  Actually, they lumped me into the 36-40 class, so that sucked.  After two motos and a main, I was a tired sum'bitch!!!  <laughs>

This is what I rode, ya bunch o' assheads...

100_1429_zpsd9a07923.jpg

I feel lots of things... guilt isn't one of them.

Some say they live without regret... I say those people never got shyt faced on Wild Turkey and banged a fat ugly chick.

Meh wise man once told me bang as many chicks as you can before you get married no matter how ugly just don't tell your friends

I see there's a WHOLE PACK of smartasses this afternoon...  Shoulda figured it.

Well, I ended up with 3rd today, first race in 27 years.  Last time I did any of this was 1986, and I was MUCH better at it!  Oh, in the interest of complete disclosure, I got 3rd out of THREE in my class.  <lmao>  Actually, they lumped me into the 36-40 class, so that sucked.  After two motos and a main, I was a tired sum'bitch!!!  <laughs>

This is what I rode, ya bunch o' assheads...

100_1429_zpsd9a07923.jpg

No baseball cards in the spokes?