• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Biggest hog ive seen

washguy

The photographer used forced perspective to make the hog appear larger.

The hunter is behind the hog quite a few feet and then using a small aperture setting to increase the depth of field the photographer gives the appearance of a monstrous hog.

The hog may well be 500lbs but if the hunter was sitting on the hog the hog would appear much more realistic in size.

Edited by Microgunner

The photographer used forced perspective to make the hog appear larger.

The hunter is behind the hog quite a few feet and then using a small aperture setting to increase the depth of field the photographer gives the appearance of a monstrous hog.

The hog may well be 500lbs but if the hunter was sitting on the hog the hog would appear much more realistic in size.

you are so right....we used to do the same thing with the stripers we caught....hold em out front from behind.....a 15 lb fish looks like 25 lbs :) Wash

you are so right....we used to do the same thing with the stripers we caught....hold em out front from behind.....a 15 lb fish looks like 25 lbs :) Wash

Like wise and cup your fingers so there's nothing to compare size too hence my trout I posted lol. I know they'll hit 500 I guess but there is some elution going on with that pic like micro said it's been played with. The Russian board get huge, which I'm pretty sure that's what it is

I've seen them on the hoof at 350-400 lbs. I have no doubt that 500lbs can reached easily in good habitat . That hogzilla was later found to have been farm raised most of its life and then went feral .

Edited by BLKSHEEP

I was using a very stiff rod and a reheaded-johnson woolybooger for bait :yup:   Wash

I used to work in a strip club about a hundred years ago (was a bouncer actually).

The ONLY bait that strippers are attracted to is cold, hard cash.

Even a 4' toothless ugly som om a bitch will get lots of attention if he has cash and a 6' Adonis with empty pockets will get ignored. 

Hookers are much more honest than strippers. At least with hookers you know what you're gonna get for your money.