• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Favorite Graffiti Wisdom..

Sharkey

Ya ever been standing in a men's room or sitting there doin yer business and just reading the walls to pass the time?  I'm sure at some point we all have.  One of my favorites was found above a urinal.  

It read:

"Don't look up here for laughs pal, the jokes in your hand.."

That was always one of the best ones I've seen and laugh about it every time I remember it; thinking of some poor bastard getting all pissed off about it cuz it was true...lol

Ever found some unique graffiti that hung with you?

Another one I saw in my old high school when I came back on leave from the Army - not really funny but just one that hung with me.  

I was back in town and figured I'd drop by and visit with the athletics director and the disciplinarian I got to spend so much time with (yea, I was in trouble once or twice) and when I walked into the "boys room" for a leak, I saw something that just made me feel like I was TRULY back at my old school.

It read;

insert some girls name - "is a lezbane"....

When I saw that, I KNEW I was back at my old high school and also made me think of how lucky I was to at least have learned to spell before I graduated and went into the Army... 

You guys got anything?

Construction port a pissers are the best the one that comes to mind is "don't throw your tooth picks in the urinal, the crabs will learn to pull vault"

And one of the best life lessons I learned was printed on a urinal mat in a bar in norther wi

"Never play leap frog with a unicorn"

Ours are mostly filled with racial slurs and comments about things the superintendent might like to suck or choke on as well as his sexual preferences. The occasional comment about your mom is also available. There is a website devoted to outhouse art. Can't remember what it was.

There was a time when I was briefly on teaching staff at a university. I had an office and everything, and I'd crash at the office instead of driving home after partying just a bit too much. So I'm there in the office building after night lockup, all by myself, and so one night I go exploring.

It occurs to me to check out the women's lavatories. First thing, they are bigger than the men's. They had couches in them, and magazine racks. They were set up as hangouts!

I was amazed at what they wrote on the walls -- what professors were 'hot', which ones had a really big schlong, which ones could last all night, it was totally amazing. These women professors wrote stuff -- personal stuff -- on the walls that you never see in the men's john, and it's totally graphic.

If you guys think guys write amazing stuff on the walls of the men's room, the women have you totally beat.

My gosh.

A Men's restroom in a restaurant had a "Ladies" sign on the back of the door so as you walked out you got a rush of fear that you'd used the wrong restroom until you remembered you'd just used a urinal and got the joke.

Every guy walking out looked at the front of the door to make sure it was in fact the Men's room.

A Men's restroom in a restaurant had a "Ladies" sign on the back of the door so as you walked out you got a rush of fear that you'd used the wrong restroom until you remembered you'd just used a urinal and got the joke.

Every guy walking out looked at the front of the door to make sure it was in fact the Men's room.

First thing I check for when I walk in a bathroom the urinal

Okay…contributing to the thread drift.

My best man was a great guy but seriously shunned anything that he felt challenged his "manliness" (endless ribbing for becoming a nurse).  A group of us went to the local comedy club, afterwards we wanted a cheap beer instead of the $5 comedy club beer.

Another friend and I had previously gone in the lesbian bar a couple of doors down, to save on money and oogle untouchable goods, so we all went in there.  Everyone BUT my best man caught on.  We saunter up to the bar, order beer all around, when he announces "I have to take a piss," and marches boldy straight into the women's bathroom.

30 seconds later he comes out looking embarrassed, comes up to us and says "You could have told me that was the lady's room!", then spun around and marched into the men's bathroom.  The men's bathroom had a sign that said "Our establishment supports alternative sexual lifestyles…if this is a threat to you, you need to leave."

By now we have our beers, when he comes STORMING out of the bathroom and almost shouts "THIS IS A GAY BAR!"

Ever seen a lesbian riot?

When I was working graveshift there were no gals in our office at the time. As a courtesy to your fellow partners, you only drop trousers in the women's locker room. All signs... errr, most signs of trespassing are gone by the time the first office gal gets in.

A word to the wise. If you do use the women's head, remember there are no gun or car mags to read. As you look around you will generally only see some kind of TP dispenser, a can of air freshener and a closed metal box affixed to the wall.... whatever you do, DO NOT OPEN THE METAL BOX!

I don't know about lesbian bars being hot. Most lesbians I've seen are butt ugly!

Here's a little ditty I saw on a bathroom wall back in my high school days that always stayed with me;

Here's to Hitler, the son-of-a-bitch

May his balls be plastered with the seven year itch

and may his a$$hole be twisted in such a manner

when he farts it whistles the Star Spangled Banner!

:hethan: <lmao>

Edited by 392heminut