• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Blades

Robocop1051

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our old friend Farkle came over the other day, and brought me a new little surprise. 

4C695095-E58C-48AE-A8E1-F5FE98B81F6F.jpeg

I didn’t notice right away, but he had a custom laser engraved message for me too. Looks like our little buddy popped the question and I get to be part of the festivities. I’m pretty sure I was at the same party they met at. Happy to see this couple through. 

Its definitly an upgrade to my trusty old beater. At the very least it’ll give me the much needed break I needed to send my Emerson in for some TLC. 81EEA848-5F34-44FA-A5AD-D204F44A028F.jpeg

17 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm impressed enough with those two Hogue blades I got, so another one is on the way now.  Y'all will get hands-on in a couple weeks...

Here it comes...

351531.1.jpg

1398246796_800x800.jpg

On the list in the future will probably be this one...

1143827161_800x800.jpg

I got the smaller and the large one. Black blade Green handle. Damn nice knives. FDE blade is sweet.

Just read through ANOTHER email to give Universal Mania some feedback -again.  I copied it before submission, because I know the submission will go nowhere.  Again.  Here's my feedback that I left.

Horrid transaction.  Terrible.  Ordered a knife, and received reloading brass. Contacted them immediately about the "mix up," and was reassured that it would be taken care of.  After almost 3 months of back and forth with them, they finally refunded my transaction.  They got their product back, but after another month of hounding them, they only way I got my credit back on my card was by leaving negative feedback everywhere I could.  Suddenly , ZERO reviews I made were processed, but my card was refunded.  In a nutshell, they low-balled a product they didn't have, shipped something I didn't order, and made a bet that I wouldn't follow it through.  They'll screw most people, that won't follow it through.  Never again, with this company.

• 1 month later...

any thoughts on the 154cm steel? second is the 1050.. tops BOB x2 im deciding withch one to give to my bro.. 

the kydex sheeth is sturdy and the ferorod is tight in the hole. The belt clip is adjustable for rotation set with locktite it seys.

they come with rape whistles :banana:

15120166949231021086367.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My first knife, beyond a Benchmade, that I've spent quite a bit on.  It's a custom Lotar Kobra and came out pretty nice but definitely has an aggressive look that may not appeal to everyone. I needed something too nice to edc but can cut strings of my pants...:laffs:I'm going to try and get a limited run knife or hawk from RMJ next year.

Kobra_packaging_details_TBL.jpg

Edited by jrtmasp

Thanks, guys. Things are great but hectic...wife went back to work (*finally) so it's been an adjustment period with childcare and schedule. Hope everything is well for you all.

That is the stock blade in packaging. The owner of the company is a great former IDF guy and was awesome with the custom laser engraving. He did overlays to show exactly how it would look. I'll post when I have it in hand. Wife stole it as a Christmas present once it arrived last week.