• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Why Glock Pistols Suck!

98Z5V

My father worked for Ford for 27 years owned serveral Fords, brothers own several Mustangs. I had a C100 custom 4x4 that was a beast and a Ranger that was good and à Pinto that was a POS ! I wouldn't buy another Ford if I had a gun to my head. There are other choices to buy American ! Mopar rules ! LOL

Ford 7.3 turbo diesel F250 4x4 best trucks on the road period I have owned 3 of them number 1 I sold with 387K on it and the guy is still driving number 2 I sold with 287K to a friend when diesel hit 5.00 a gal he is still driving it I bought number 3 last year a 1996 love that body it has 287 on it and it runs like new...... GO team America........ Mopar uses cummins engines OH wait that is team America....... LOL

And my all around great Jeep 1969 CJ5 Willy's V6 dauntless still gets 17 MPG and goes anywhere... yep Team America Baby!!!!!!!

what could be better a 1911 and a Jeep I mean how American Is That?

DSC03448.thumb.JPG.99961a6a944481ca76bd7

Edited by Magwa

• 1 month later...

I have the opportunity to purchase a gen2 Glock 17 with 5 mags.  It was originally purchased in 1999.  I did a little research on the frame and am fairly certain it's a gen2.  I think the gen3 version came out around 1998 or so.  I was going to pick up a gen4 next year in the spring so that's my only hesitation.  

Any gen2 owners that think it's worth it to pick one up and what would you consider a good deal for it that would make you walk away happy?  I know this all depends on current demand in a particular area and condition.  Let's just say it's in pretty good to excellent condition with around 500 to 1k rounds through it. A few I've talked to seem to think it's probably worth $350-$400 with 2 mags.  

Promo just started brother and I got my 2 mags/carrier and pistol case came the other day,surprised how quick it was.Wife got it for my birthday that was Wed.Pics will be coming just short on time.13+1 of .45 ACP. Feels good in the hand with the 1 backstrap.Double stack mags is the compromise in the grip of the single stack as the 1911 grip is the most perfect feel ever for me.Work is still kickin my ass.The drive/stairs more than the work.

Edited by unforgiven

Promo just started brother and I got my 2 mags/carrier and pistol case came the other day,surprised how quick it was.Wife got it for my birthday that was Wed.Pics will be coming just short on time.13+1 of .45 ACP. Feels good in the hand with the 1 backstrap.Double stack mags is the compromise in the grip of the single stack as the 1911 grip is the most perfect feel ever for me.Work is still kickin my ass.The drive/stairs more than the work.

happy birthday buddy!!! They musta started it back up again they ran it all summer but I got an email saying it was ending August 31. I love my Xd guns. 

I am not a fan nor will I ever be a fan of Glock, when I went through firearms instructor school years ago we shot A LOT of ammo in a two week period,my thumbs were raw from loading magazines, two officers from another agency both had their pistols break on the range, they required significant repairs.. After I witnessing that it just confirmed that I would never own or carry one.