• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Family in need a help and prayers.

Robocop1051

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I got a chance to talk to Mom yesterday. She gave me a small update. Jon is doing great with speech and talking up a storm now. Physical therapy is still slow going, and they are debated about going in another direction, changing PT facilities. Spirits are high and positive. I'm going to plan a date to get my kids and them together, hopefully next week.

1 hour ago, Robocop1051 said:

I got a chance to talk to Mom yesterday. She gave me a small update. Jon is doing great with speech and talking up a storm now. Physical therapy is still slow going, and they are debated about going in another direction, changing PT facilities. Spirits are high and positive. I'm going to plan a date to get my kids and them together, hopefully next week.

Great thanks for the update

• 2 months later...

Both Mom and Dad are back to work now, albeit only 60% each. They each work two 12 hr shifts a a week and stay home with the five kids full time, no sitters. Jonathan is playing in talking almost like normal again. He still has some issues with his right hand though. Doc says it's all just a matter of time and that he's healing great. 

• shepp unpinned this topic