• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

American Gun Chic and the CROM CR-7 .500 Blackout

Robocop1051

33 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

Between the .500 Blackout in my hands, Brickell interviewing me and Erika walking around in the back... I don’t think anyone even noticed me. 

Erica was the brunette in the background? Yeah,  i noticed you were in the video, you were standing in the fu%ken way blocking my view!?

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

2 hours ago, Team AGC said:

Great rifle Rob!!

These guys are fuqin awesome. Back when I was just a baby Robocop, I met AGC at SHOT with our brother Jacob @beachmaster. We had a great time hanging out and running around Las Vegas together. We exchanged numbers and kept in touch over the years. They are good people and I’m a big supporter of their message and mission. 

4 hours ago, Magwa said:

that fifty is pretty freaking nice that long action is just what I need for a 6.5 284 long distance project I wonder if I can afford one?

I am planning on making “builders kits” that will come with everything except for a trigger, barrel and furniture.  While I only make a .338lm for now, I plan on making my bolt and barrel extension assembly open source. This way machinists can make their own caliber models. 

On 2/7/2019 at 1:16 AM, ARTrooper said:

nice! I hope this catches on like wild fire. 

Lets push for it

https://www.full30.com/watch/MDE5MTM1/favorite-guns-awesome-people-at-shotshow-2019

https://gunstreamer.com/watch/my-favorite-guns-awesome-people-at-shotshow-2019-crom-500-blackout_yc8JA62pdnEYXXB.html

4 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

Find me a reasonably priced magazine to base it off of.

MagPul makes the Long Action magazine for the bolt guns, in 5 and 10-round.  That'll hold the 30-06.  It's AICS-patterned, but there's no reason you couldn't use it in a semi, if you're building the lower.  I'm just sayin'...  :thumbup:

10 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

Find me a reasonably priced magazine to base it off of. Magazine technology costs as much as the rifle. Custom springs and custom mag bodies = $thousands in R&D

Why wouldn't a .300 win mag magazine work? same overall length, just should be able to fit maybe a couple more .30-06 in because of the smaller case diameter.

The MagPul magazines for 30-06 are just the "Long Action" magazines.  For the 300 Win Mag, you have to use their "Long Action Magnum" magazines.  I've researched the shiit out of this for my 300 Win Mag bolt gun, and their stuff.  It's different, and I can't tell you why, but their "regular" long action mags are not for the Win Mag. 

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

The MagPul magazines for 30-06 are just the "Long Action" magazines.  For the 300 Win Mag, you have to use their "Long Action Magnum" magazines.  I've researched the shiit out of this for my 300 Win Mag bolt gun, and their stuff.  It's different, and I can't tell you why, but their "regular" long action mags are not for the Win Mag. 

it's different probably because they want to be able to charge you more for a magnum magazine. :banana: