• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Man Accidentally Shoots Himself With Hi-Point C-9

EugeneStoner

"The department said Mark Jones was walking when the Hi Point 9 mm handgun he was carrying in his waistband without a holster began to slip.  Jones reached down to adjust the gun and it discharged. The bullet entered just above his penis and exited his scrotum."

https://wpta21.com/news/top-stories/2019/02/28/marion-police-respond-after-man-accidently-shoots-self-in-genitals/?fbclid=IwAR2ILgL1rbKG3DhgwvyAmhH03O0YzYNr77Yhm5l-Ls85vKiJiNnIGJ6G-9M&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_ABC21_WPTA

Guest Belt Fed

I know an idiot that done that exact same thing with a 45 auto. He had to have his penis re attached. he had a few surgeries to get stuff back. Thank goodness he only hunted with us one year,  that year he was carrying a Glock 19 in his waistband with no holster. he didn't learn nothing from the first time. and he claims he lost the glock in the woods. wanted everyone to look for it. I knew his father and he hunted with us for years.

I have a relative who carries a sig in his pocket. When I ask him why he doesnt get a holster he says he doesnt leave it chambered so its safe.  I ask him why he even bothers to carry and he swears he can pocket draw..chamber...and fire in time to deal with an emergency. I just nod and smile. 

2 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

I know an idiot that done that exact same thing with a 45 auto. He had to have his penis re attached. he had a few surgeries to get stuff back. Thank goodness he only hunted with us one year,  that year he was carrying a Glock 19 in his waistband with no holster. he didn't learn nothing from the first time. and he claims he lost the glock in the woods. wanted everyone to look for it. I knew his father and he hunted with us for years.

And people say Glocks don’t have a decocker! They are a decocker if you appendix carry them without a holster.

2 hours ago, Sisco said:

And people say Glocks don’t have a decocker! They are a decocker if you appendix carry them without a holster.

At least if you shoot yourself with a Glock you dont have to be embarrassed when the cops/emts see the gun. Appearance is everything, you know.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...