• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Dogshiit bomb was a BAD idea...

98Z5V

Guy get's back at his neighbor, builds a "dogshiit bomb" in a toolbox, out of an airbag.  When he's searched later, he was found to be in possession of some meth and an illegal SBS - and he's a felon previously.  Uh oh...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-revenge-dog-poop-bomb

An Oregon man accused of making a homemade bomb filled with dog feces is facing criminal charges after investigators said a former friend accidentally set it off and got an unwelcome surprise.

Robb Alexander Stout, 48, allegedly rigged a poop-filled toolbox to explode when opened, because he was angry at the ex-friend for not returning something of his, according to a probable cause affidavit.

To make the contraption, he was said to have explored a courtyard area near his house, collecting feces from his dog and other dogs in the area, the Oregonian reported.

Robb Alexander Stout,48, faces felony charges after allegedly rigging a feces-filled toolbox to explode. (Multnomah County Sheriff's Office)

His ex-friend called police on April 16 after the incident to report that someone had left the toolbox on the back of his Camaro. He suspected Stout, and after opening it, described how the device "exploded with such force that it sounded like an M80 going off and the dog scat was blown out of the toolbox," according to the court documents.

It appeared the man wasn't hurt; Stout wasn't charged with assault and court papers didn't describe any injuries, according to the Oregonian.

After an investigation, police determined the toolbox was rigged with a battery, wiring, switches and a car's air bag.

Stout told police the inspiration for this stinky act was a series of prank videos on YouTube the pair used to watch together.

He was booked in jail Thursday and released the same day after posting $2,000 bond.

The next day, Stout was arraigned in Multnomah County Circuit Court in Portland on a felony charge of unlawfully manufacturing a destructive device. The Oregonian reported that police found methamphetamine and a sawed-off shotgun in his home, leading to charges of meth possession, being a felon in possession of a firearm and unlawfully possessing a short-barrel shotgun.

5 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

Rigging an air bag to deploy does not meet the definition of building an explosive device... charges will be dropped. 

I came here to say exactly this. ^

5 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I retract my last statement. After further investigation, it looks like an airbag is actually a combustion of explosive gases.

I think it depends on whether or not he removed the "bag" from the airbag...

It won't matter...  With the guy being a convicted felon previously, the meth charge AND that illegal SBS will fuk him.  He'll go back in the system. 

Even if the meth is dropped, and the "illegal SBS" could actually be a legal Shockwave or TAC-14 - he's in possession of a firearm.

The airbag determination only got them in the door - the shiit they found inside will put this guy away again...  He's fucked...    :bitchslap:

On 5/7/2019 at 2:39 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

Air bag explosions are not a small thing.

That looks like something my son would do! I had a dorm refrigerator that had quit working and before I could take it to the dump he was putting fireworks mortars inside with the door facing up and sitting on the door when they went off!🤕

I did some work on a mechanic's house and he asked if ive ever seen an air bag go off.. he then pulls out a honda tire with the rim installed, set it over the airbag with a car battery for ignition. boom!! that tire went about 30 feet in the air! I smile ear to ear than ask why the fook did you do that so close to your house and cars?? 

I wanna try 5lbs of Tannerite, with an airbag booster.  We need a couple airbags for testing, prior to. We need to time the "button push" to the airbag detonation.  Once we've got it down, fill a pumpkin with 5lbs of Tannerite, time the shot with the airbag-booster shot, and send that exploding pumpkin up there pretty damn high...

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I wanna try 5lbs of Tannerite, with an airbag booster.  We need a couple airbags for testing, prior to. We need to time the "button push" to the airbag detonation.  Once we've got it down, fill a pumpkin with 5lbs of Tannerite, time the shot with the airbag-booster shot, and send that exploding pumpkin up there pretty damn high...

too much science for you bro.. get that tanarite ish material figured out first..🎯