• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

CROM CR-7 "Zero Dark 50" 500 Blackout

Robocop1051

GAWD DAMMIT!

I want one!

If some California whore wouldn't strut this $hit out in front of us........we'd lead happier, simpler lives. Ignorance is bliss from what I've been told. But NOOOOOOOOOOOO. He has to dangle this stuff right in front of us...........but just out of reach.

It's official. I hate you Rob. :lmao:

13 hours ago, Rsquared said:

GAWD DAMMIT!

I want one!

If some California whore wouldn't strut this $hit out in front of us........we'd lead happier, simpler lives. Ignorance is bliss from what I've been told. But NOOOOOOOOOOOO. He has to dangle this stuff right in front of us...........but just out of reach.

It's official. I hate you Rob. :lmao:

It's Nut'Scaping, brother.  Have you heard of this yet?  It's trending now, apparently.  Rob is Nut'Scaping us with this stuff.

That's where you take pics pf beautiful landscape - but there's a ballsack hanging in the pic... We're being Nut'Scaped...   :laffs:

CTtsrGCUYAAMqmk.jpg

20 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

It's Nut'Scaping, brother.  Have you heard of this yet?  It's trending now, apparently.  Rob is Nut'Scaping us with this stuff.

That's where you take pics pf beautiful landscape - but there's a ballsack hanging in the pic... We're being Nut'Scaped...   :laffs:

CTtsrGCUYAAMqmk.jpg

unauthorized!

• 1 year later...

H110 doesn't surprise me for this round.  Accurate 1680 and IMR 3031 would work well, too.  I'm DYIN' here on the vine to work up some load development for this fucker.  You fucker.

Any powder that works for .300BLK or M1 .30 Carbine is gonna be a stellar performer in this cartridge. Fatass heavy projectile, low case capacity, goal for subsonic performance.  Winner.   Pistol-speed powders in a rifle case. :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V