• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hi from OH

Night-owl4194

Hey.....Yo!

I've been lurking for awhile.  I've used this forum for a lot of information over the past year or so.  This is the platform I've always wanted.  SO THANKS!!!! to all of you on here, I've read all the opinions on the subjects I've had in question, different parts, why do this instead of that kind of stuff. This place is a mound of knowledge if you know how to search correctly.  I'm more into building this myself so it's 100% mine but JESUS this has turned into a love/hate relationship! It's almost done and it's almost spring so I'm excited, it was time to sign-up and do the necessary hello.

28 minutes ago, Night-owl4194 said:

Hey.....Yo!

I've been lurking for awhile.  I've used this forum for a lot of information over the past year or so.  This is the platform I've always wanted.  SO THANKS!!!! to all of you on here, I've read all the opinions on the subjects I've had in question, different parts, why do this instead of that kind of stuff. This place is a mound of knowledge if you know how to search correctly.  I'm more into building this myself so it's 100% mine but JESUS this has turned into a love/hate relationship! It's almost done and it's almost spring so I'm excited, it was time to sign-up and do the necessary hello.

Welcome to the forum and...

:ttiwwop: