• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello from South Texas

N T G 308

Hello to all. I'm currently living in South Texas. I spent a few years in the Marine Corps, stationed in Hawaii. Just starting to get back into shooting and bought a DPMS 308 LR. (My newest acquisition) 

I've been checking out the forum some today and find a wealth of information here. As time goes on I'll be asking questions.(I'm new to the 308 so ...) A lot of my questions were answered just by reading. Anything I can't find an answer to I will ask.

Thanks in advance,

N T G (Not the Guru)

4 minutes ago, N T G 308 said:

Hello to all. I'm currently living in South Texas. I spent a few years in the Marine Corps, stationed in Hawaii. Just starting to get back into shooting and bought a DPMS 308 LR. (My newest acquisition) 

I've been checking out the forum some today and find a wealth of information here. As time goes on I'll be asking questions.(I'm new to the 308 so ...) A lot of my questions were answered just by reading. Anything I can't find an answer to I will ask.

Thanks in advance,

N T G (Not the Guru)

Welcome, and thank you for your service.

On 3/25/2020 at 7:38 PM, N T G 308 said:

Hello to all. I'm currently living in South Texas. I spent a few years in the Marine Corps, stationed in Hawaii.

K-Bay?  Did a 3-week TDY to Hawaii in 1995, then again in 2000, but was never stationed there for a tour.  I think 3 weeks was perfect for what I wanted to see, but I don't know if I could take living there for a few years...

Welcome aboard. 

Edited by 98Z5V