Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

1 hour ago, Belt Fed said:

I'd a planted my boot right on that suckers forehead.

This is why I'm a HUGE FAN of Face Shooting.  You read that right.

Man or beast, doesn't matter.  You shoot it in the face, and it's not a problem anymore, for you, or anybody else.  Whether it lives or not.  If it lives through that, I can tell you, it'll never "fukc around and find out" again.  Won't even HAVE that desire anymore. 

On 11/28/2021 at 9:33 AM, Cunuckgaucho said:

Black bears are fine they have a curious streak, but Canadian geese on the other hand are just plain mean 

I agree! I learned a lot about bears over the years in the wood. The best learning was hunting them. I’ve been the same distance from a black bear as a Canada goose and only one tried to kill me

it wasn’t the bear

2 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

While hunting this evening,  I see a fukn peacock RIGHT outside my blind window  tonight. He's been in with a flock of turkeys for years,  1st I've seen him. Phone rotation f'ed me but....

That's the prettiest turkey I've ever seen!...    :banana::lmao:

3 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Not exactly what I expected to see out there lol

No joke, brother - that was wild.  So, do the other turkeys think they're really all peacocks?    Or does that peacock think it's a turkey?...   :popcorn:

On 11/29/2021 at 9:38 PM, 98Z5V said:

No joke, brother - that was wild.  So, do the other turkeys think they're really all peacocks?    Or does that peacock think it's a turkey?...   :popcorn:

🤣😂 that bird is an asshoie,  when he roosted up in the pine tree, he pecked at the 3 other turkey already in the tree till they flew out. 

Had a neighbor long ago that had five or six of them noisy things, you couldn't fart in the house without them goin off on their loud cryin. apparently somebody else hated them too. someone opened the pen up and they got out and all of them got run over. either that or somebody shot em and tossed them on the side of the road.