• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

So does she like rolling in mud puddles? 

Not really. She did as a puppy, though. Her fur is amazingly self cleaning. She will be covered with dirt and it is gone an housr later.

1 hour ago, unforgiven said:

Nice doggy😀

She is. She is the definition of a “sheep dog” My wife is walking for her rehab on the driveway, she gets on a boulder for overwatch and watches her until she is done. Four times a day she does a circumference patrol around our house. Last one right before we go to bed. I am really impressed with this breed. Thought about a second one that is up for rehoming at the local animal shelter, but we really like our relationship with this one and a second one might upset that apple cart, so we are going to stick with just her. Just gotta watch the balls in the drain.

11 hours ago, Sisco said:

Not really. She did as a puppy, though. Her fur is amazingly self cleaning. She will be covered with dirt and it is gone an housr later.

She is. She is the definition of a “sheep dog” My wife is walking for her rehab on the driveway, she gets on a boulder for overwatch and watches her until she is done. Four times a day she does a circumference patrol around our house. Last one right before we go to bed. I am really impressed with this breed. Thought about a second one that is up for rehoming at the local animal shelter, but we really like our relationship with this one and a second one might upset that apple cart, so we are going to stick with just her. Just gotta watch the balls in the drain.

I had a grey horse( white to the non horse people) he would always roll in mud. I'm sure if you turned him loose in the desert, he'd come back having rolled in mud. With a bit of patience you can train them to stand still while you use the shopvac on them.

Friend has an Australian Shepard that things fetch means chasing the ball and finding a culvert to leave the ball in.