BRRRRRRRR . . . .

mrmackc

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

You going to be shooting then?

He's done that in the past, in the Lube Testing thread.  He dug out frosty pistols, just to test that stuff...   :hail:

Pics, and everything...

Edited by 98Z5V

49 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

The only way to know if your schits gonna work when you need it is use it when it's like it might be when you need it. :thumbup:

I concur with this theory to the nth degree. Reasons like this is why I go to the range when it's pouring down raining, or snowing. (plus there's nobody there)

I was just laughing about scenario's like this early this morning. My gun club that I belong to, sent out an email saying how the ranges would be closed on account of weather. Well, we did have the threat of a couple inches of snow here in the DC area over last night. :laffs:This world is full of pussies.

I actually enjoy going to the range during "extreme" weather conditions. I mean...Fuk....they don't call these battle rifles for no reason do they?

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You guys could come out and shot with me this weekend, if you want - we'll be in the mid-70s. :thumbup:

Yes, Mollie and Arlie are headed back to Tuscon tomorrow, I'm sure she will be glad to get back home to Davis-Monthan AFB... I did shoot a couple of days this week, 12 to 14 degrees, left the truck running between magazines... I'm gonna miss those two here in Central Obamastan.

14 hours ago, Rsquared said:

I concur with this theory to the nth degree. Reasons like this is why I go to the range when it's pouring down raining, or snowing. (plus there's nobody there)

I was just laughing about scenario's like this early this morning. My gun club that I belong to, sent out an email saying how the ranges would be closed on account of weather. Well, we did have the threat of a couple inches of snow here in the DC area over last night. :laffs:This world is full of pussies.

I actually enjoy going to the range during "extreme" weather conditions. I mean...Fuk....they don't call these battle rifles for no reason do they?

Us old timey native Americans, always say"Some times when snow be flying down, many White eyes from over there on the sunrise side beside big water, always are a bit crazy and go out and wrestle with each other and drink much firewater , shoot fire sticks when sane folks stay in wig -wam  (teepee) and wrap up with squaw in nice buffalo robe and make pappose  when snow is falling down. First full moon after ducks fly back North, be known to be named after our people, which is called Comanche Moon, be soon enough to put on war paint and go scalp some dumb assed white eyes and rescue many of their horses that they don't take proper care of!

Edited by mrmackc

Something just happened as a surprise to this old fool. A large flock of American Robin red breast birds flew in the yard and our little field here. and started eating the blue stem seeds. They are having a field day! I haven't seen any since last spring. This has been one crazy year. . . . . INSANE!

15 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Yeah. This is a DC area snow storm. And yes....they're talking about opening the government tomorrow 2 hours late, or closing it.

2031907093_SnowStorm.thumb.jpg.5f362562e698bb9fd775f55f981748e8.jpg

And yes. You guys up north can laugh. I won't take it personal. :laffs:

Hope they close it, the more it is closed the less they can fuk-up

15 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Yeah. This is a DC area snow storm. And yes....they're talking about opening the government tomorrow 2 hours late, or closing it.

2031907093_SnowStorm.thumb.jpg.5f362562e698bb9fd775f55f981748e8.jpg

And yes. You guys up north can laugh. I won't take it personal. :laffs:

It’s a sign from the Gods. They have been angered by the Trump impeachment hearings and have decided to freeze hell.