• Visit Sportsmans Guide

BRRRRRRRR . . . .

mrmackc

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ARTrooper said:

D2B1476C-6EBC-4182-A1C1-58D0291768FD.thumb.jpeg.2532bccc95f752a5ffc6d32af82c1f61.jpeg

another cold morning, despite what the clock says, it was 7:30am and the sun was already up when it was that cold. And I got blisters on my ears from frost bite Saturday when all hell broke loose with crashes.

Schit’s gettin old, isn’t it?

18E37BF2-1D1B-45AB-8DBF-1B7EF4D8978D.jpeg

1 hour ago, unforgiven said:

Finally took the snow blower in the back 2' height of blower opening with taller drifts. Gave it 2 passes today and it's snowing again till tomorrow morning. Wind is clipping along averaging 16 mph 12 with a - 4. 

I wussed out this year. Got a guy who does a heck of a snowplow job cheap. And is reliable. Just use my snow blower and ATV plow to touch up. Thinking about a used tractor/snowblower combo. But then again he can do a lot of driveway plows for the price of a tractor. Plus you and Shepp have a lot more snow then me.

we have about 18 to 20 inches on the ground. drifts around 3 to 5 feet. had 20 to 25 mph winds last weekend. temp been low as 14 at night, 23 to 25 during day. started warming today was 39. supposed to get freezing rain tonight, with wind up in the 30 mph. we can use the moisture, not crazy about the high winds

44 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

Yep,we already got about 8 inches. supposed to get -2 in the morning. wind chills like -15 or higher.  only got to 15 today. was 9 this morning

I don't get it, brother - it's 54* on my back patio right now, in AZ.  At 10:50pm.  We're not that far apart, and all this cold shiit is missing AZ big time.  That's crazy...

Got 10 inches yesterday snowing now about 18 inches on the ground but it will start warming up and melting this weekend which is fine by me driving in this stuff on these hills is crazy way to many older folks still driving here Oh wait i am old now.... yikes.......

26 below zero this am, 16-18 inches of snow on the ground. Yesterday was the first time in my 50 years here that the power company had rolling black outs. lost power for about 20 or 30 min yesterday around lunch time. Our normal low for this day is about 18, normal high is about 40. we may get to +4 today.