• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

3OhHate Introduction

3OhHate

Someone recommended I do this so here goes.  

Real name is Mark I served as an officer in Marine Corps for 13 years.  Though I had an Human Intel MOS, I served in infantry for 6 years before completing BRC. Then 7 more.  My degrees are in Mechanical Engineering and Nursing.  I work as an instructor part time and an RN full time.  

My most recent purchase was a PA10 and so far so good. I find it extremely accurate and have had zero issues.  Only complaint is the stock.. stock which seems a little loose for me. I look forward to learning from and meeting you folks.  

20220221_111043.jpg

4 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Tamaqua? I think that's east of me some. I'm in  the SW corner south of Pittsburgh 

Correct. Poconos, Jim Thorp, Hazelton.  Etc..

That said,  I spent a good bit of time in Pittsburgh.  Minios pizza. Squirrel Hill I believe.  

Thanks to everyone who has made time to say hello.  I have lived so many places over the course of my life.  PA, MD, FL, SC, IA, CA and OH to name a few, that I found it strange how many of you I may have been able to relate to geographically.  I think things have finally settled down and roots have taken in Central Ohio. If anyone is close by, hit me up.  

17 hours ago, 3OhHate said:

Thanks to everyone who has made time to say hello.  I have lived so many places over the course of my life.  PA, MD, FL, SC, IA, CA and OH to name a few, that I found it strange how many of you I may have been able to relate to geographically.  I think things have finally settled down and roots have taken in Central Ohio. If anyone is close by, hit me up.  

Welcome here, man.  Kudos on the .mil service.  :thumbup:  Where at in OH are you?  I'm originally from Zanesville. 

15 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Welcome here, man.  Kudos on the .mil service.  :thumbup:  Where at in OH are you?  I'm originally from Zanesville. 

I'm in west Columbus.  I have been to Zanesville a few times.  There is a trendy coffee shop downtown. Funny story,  I actually nailed a chick in the downstairs bathroom.  Fond memories of that place.

15 minutes ago, 3OhHate said:

I'm in west Columbus.  I have been to Zanesville a few times.  There is a trendy coffee shop downtown. Funny story,  I actually nailed a chick in the downstairs bathroom.  Fond memories of that place.

My dad is in Pickerington, sister in Hilliard.  Small world, man.  :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, 3OhHate said:

Technically,  I'm in Hillard. Not too far from 70w.  

Right on - next time I get in town, I'll get ahold of you.  Very cool...   :thumbup:

My sister is a party animal, so we have to hit some local bars...  Her husband is my high school party buddy, so it all works out...   :banana::laffs::lmao: