• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Fall Shoot 2022 AAR

98Z5V

10 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

I forgot to take more pictures with all you degenerates. Next time... there will be a next time 😁

Is it what you thought it would be? - you've read the AARs from years past...  Did it live up to what you expected?

Edited by 98Z5V

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we were out at the SDTF, we heard the miniguns from Dillon's Range - which isn't that far away from us.  We heard those things going, and it was cool as shiit.  Here's what was going on over there, just a couple miles away at the Dillon Range...

https://www.recoilweb.com/technical-k-o-minigun-equipped-ford-ranger-177162.html?utm_campaign=249632_Recoil newsletter 12%2F2%2F22&utm_medium=email&utm_source=DotDigital&dm_i=7C6R,5CM8,2I8GXU,QDLY,1

45 minutes ago, sketch said:

It's ever changing and definitely gets better with age. . The mini guns and hilos in the distance was a new dynamic.  Envite those boys for a spicy event!! 🍻🍻🇺🇲

We've had the Range Master from Dillon over for a shoot a few years ago.  His name is Skip.  He brought the crazy girlfriend that didn't like Ron...  :laffs:   That was the year that I brought out the electric chainsaw, and Kate and I @kdawg0124 went looking for firewood in the middle of the night.  We came back with MASS firewood - and I cut it up with the chainsaw.  Skip's woman - when we left for "the gathering" said "Who brings a chainsaw to the desert?!..."

THIS GUY does...   :lmao:

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

We've had the Range Master from Dillon over for a shoot a few years ago.  His name is Skip.  He brought the crazy girlfriend that didn't like Ron...  :laffs:   That was the year that I brought out the electric chainsaw, and Kate and I @kdawg0124 went looking for firewood in the middle of the night.  We came back with MASS firewood - and I cut it up with the chainsaw.  Skip's woman - when we left for "the gathering" said "Who brings a chainsaw to the desert?!..."

THIS GUY does...   :lmao:

It wasn't that she didn't like me. Someone had joked around with her telling her that I was a hard ass and didn't like women, and she kept telling me that I was gonna like her by the end of the night. I just kept simply shaking my and saying no while laughing.

• 3 weeks later...

Been working on some brass . So you know mail is f.u.c.k. Ed I have an idea and any one that wants a 50 cal brass for the 2022 fall shoot. 20230110_183934.thumb.jpg.2c7f1716ed87db4941daa839de7f6f25.jpgDm and I'll ship when I Finnish the product.  Non loaded  just a case/ brass this is my cleaned brass next to factory .