• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Fall Shoot 2022 AAR

98Z5V

3 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Wishful thinking to support your skepticism.

The evidence is already out there - the "shot" is fucking up immune systems.  I hope you don't have issues, or side effects from it...  but too many already have.

That's not "wishful thinking."  Al, that's already documented. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

The evidence is already out there - the "shot" is fucking up immune systems.  I hope you don't have issues, or side effects from it...  but too many already have.

That's not "wishful thinking."  Al, that's already documented. 

Show me the medical journal published double blinded peer reviewed study showing that the Covid vaccine’s fuk up people more then getting Covid. Don’t exist. “Anecdotal” reports are worthless for proving anything.Adverse reactions? Sure. Reported death rates higher then Covid? Don’t exist. One reason I subscribe to the NEJM and the Lancet is to follow that stuff. I will be saying no more about this in this thread. Not the place to comment. You guys can argue it in politics.

3 hours ago, Sisco said:

Show me the medical journal published double blinded peer reviewed study showing that the Covid vaccine’s fuk up people more then getting Covid.

Let's directly quote you, then, AL...  "Show me the medical journal published double blinded peer reviewed study showing that" this "vaccine" is SAFE, and DOESN'T cause harm... 

I'm sure you have THAT in your hip=pocket, and can whip it out.  readily.  Show me yours, and I'll show you mine...   :popcorn:

It's NOT a vaccine, either...  It didn't cure or stop a fucking thing.  It is killing immune systems.  RSV is back now, why?...

Edited by 98Z5V

I've been after you AL, about your profession, and what you claim, before, right here in the COVID thread.  All "the journals" and their "studies."  You posted alot, early on.  Many of the things you posted early on have now been debunked, as pure bullshiit.  You clung to those "studies" and "journals" though, back then.

Don't hang yourself from this branch, right now.  It's not worth it. 

On 11/30/2022 at 8:39 PM, DNP said:

About the only thing we’re missing is a talk about fiber and keeping regular. 

I don't mean to brag ...but I can make it almost an entire shoot eating like a pig without dropping a deuce. I credit the years I spent in Cav and highly deployable military units. 

Hey!  Most of us are old, some older than others, and a lot of us seem to have common aches and pains in joints and other places that got abused in the past.  But at least we all can point a gun and shoot straight.              

I hope.

On 11/30/2022 at 9:39 PM, DNP said:

About the only thing we’re missing is a talk about fiber and keeping regular.

Since @blue109brought this up, we brought a fruit tray and a veggie tray to the shoot a few years ago.  @kdawg0124and @edgecrusherhelped devour them when we brought them out.  We have always been sure to buy several of these whenever we are there.  Some people don't want to have a 12 pound baby after leaving the desert. 💩

Just now, Armed Eye Doc said:

Since @blue109brought this up, we brought a fruit tray and a veggie tray to the shoot a few years ago.  @kdawg0124and @edgecrusherhelped devour them when we brought them out.  We have always been sure to buy several of these whenever we are there.  Some people don't want to have a 12 pound baby after leaving the desert. 💩

HA!!!! I still think of that fruit plate fondly... and how we crushed it in less than 5 minutes. It was a godsend after so many days in the desert. My stomach will be forever thankful. 

• 2 weeks later...