• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Happy Thanksgiving

Armed Eye Doc

Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Vic... about Vic... I remember those Norman Rockwell Thanksgiving get togethers. This morning I watched a mess of queers go past Macys in a parade, just so they could drag the day down into their hell while mentally ill MCs acted like it was completely normal to see other mentally ill people. But Vic, obviously from the NYC area. Every Thanksgiving day there was at least one station that would show it and it's part of the traditional day. There were other traditional movies as well. Was the March of the the Wooded Soldiers part of your day as well? 

Rant mode off. Back to having a normal and happy Thanksgiving. The dog show is being watched now since it became part of our traditional Thanksgiving day as adults. Later March of the Wooden Soldiers will be seen from DVD.

On 11/25/2022 at 8:20 AM, unforgiven said:

I didn't realize that your Thanksgiving was 10/9🤔

We do but it's not the big deal it is in the US( as the Americans I work with discovered) our Thanksgiving is more of an end of  harvest celebration and evolved ove time. We have of course borrowed heavily from your Thanksgiving from the turkey and other fixings to the sales :thumbup: