• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, sketch said:

i like the tape measure standard!

I've heard the theme about "without a photo - it didn't happen" so I figured I better offer documentation on dimensions rather than fight the "bullshirt" calls... I have to admit, about 40% will be breakfast tomorrow... 

1 minute ago, RobPLSCA said:

I've heard the theme about "without a photo - it didn't happen" so I figured I better offer documentation on dimensions rather than fight the "bullshirt" calls... I have to admit, about 40% will be breakfast tomorrow... 

good man knows when he needs room for beers and breakfast!  

30 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Guy had the basement half assed roughed. Putting in a 60 amp. Subpanel. Cut out drywall found egress to basement. Olady made a prime rib for my troubles.

good woman knows the way to a mans heart! ♥️?

9 minutes ago, RobPLSCA said:

Ah, @Sisco, smoker of chickens, I should add you to the sample list for next batch too... Putting the seasoning under the skin is recommended for turkey - probably works for chicken too...

I will try it, but I usually create my own. I make my own slather for the serious smoker stuff, brisket and pork shoulder.

2 hours ago, RobPLSCA said:

What did you do the grill marks with? A soldering iron? Or did Freddy Krueger turn it over for you?

Here are photos of a proper fob-ieye steak...

Alright, fucker...  it's on.  :banana:

Grill something with a bone in the middle of it, and tell me about it - Rib Eyes are easy.  Then, let it go a minute too long (yeah, I wasn't paying attention...  :bitchslap:) on the first side.  T-Bones "bend" and "bow up" when you make that mistake...  I made up for it by going 1.5 minutes less on the flip, and it was still great. 

I'll fire up some pork chops with this rub, tomorrow afternoon...  :thefinger:

58 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Alright, fucker...  it's on.  :banana:

LOL! I couldn't resist giving you crap... At least I didn't threaten your truck... Yeah, rib-eyes cook up looking good... I wasn't paying attention myself tonight, and nearly screwed this one up. It turned out slightly more medium than medium rare, but still completely edible... Bone in is definitely more difficult... I will admit to that... You will like the rub on pork chops too!

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

Of course I forgot after pictures.

I get it... Part of the plan for my dinner tonight was posting up the photos for you guys, so I had to remember... Those were looking good too, by the way... Chunks of garlic - yum!

Have a great weekend guys!

13 hours ago, RobPLSCA said:

.. I have to admit, about 40% will be breakfast tomorrow... 

Yeah...you took that a hair too far. Now you're fighting a bullpoopy call. There was nothing left for breakfast. 

And I can't even begin to tell you how disapointed I am with that tape measure. 

Edited by DNP

4 hours ago, DNP said:

bullpoopy

I bullpoopy you not... I did finish the mashed taters, carrots, and roll, but not the steak... I didn't even have it for breakfast today... Sunday with eggs...

4 hours ago, DNP said:

disapointed

And the tape is a Harbor Freight special... Really? Don't you think the muggles would lose their minds seeing a tape with both inches (12 per foot) and big inches (10 per foot)?

3 hours ago, shepp said:

smokes

I don't smoke... 

Hey @GoodByNAair - fantastic looking lobster tails!