• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, washguy said:

Daaaamn 98.....serious redmeat whitemeat combo  surfn'turf   :hail:  Wash

When I'm putting Lobster tails or giantass shrimp or giantass scallops on the grill, brother, I don't play.  I've got that swimmy-shiit down to a science...   :laffs:

Tuna on a grill, shark on a grill - I'll crush it...  :thumbup:

40 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

I love scallops, we don't get em fresh here thou.

Me too luckily a store I service gets fresh seafood daily that’s flown into Chicago, I’ve got soft shell blue crabs from them that were still alive when I got them home 

3 hours ago, shepp said:

Me too luckily a store I service gets fresh seafood daily that’s flown into Chicago, I’ve got soft shell blue crabs from them that were still alive when I got them home  

Shepp you lucky dog !  soft shells still alive.....AWESOME !  you pan fry em up in butter with a bit of flour?      Wash

3 minutes ago, washguy said:

Shepp you lucky dog !  soft shells still alive.....AWESOME !  you pan fry em up in butter with a bit of flour?      Wash

I have but I liked them better in a seafood “merinade” and grilled better. You can make anything taste good deep fried

3C657934-D692-469E-82CD-E2D213D78A60.jpeg

Edited by shepp

2 minutes ago, shepp said:

I have but I liked them better in a seafood “merinade” and grilled better. You can make anything taste good deep fried

3C657934-D692-469E-82CD-E2D213D78A60.jpeg

I like doing prawns and shrimp in that too, seafood seasoning is a thing like olbay, I’ve even uses Creole seafood seasoning

32 minutes ago, washguy said:

And you can eat the whole thing!    thanks for the recipe....wish we got them fresh.....theres air crab out of Annapolis that will overnite em too but costly     Wash

Yea same as you’d fry them cut out the gills and what not 

Shepp    Yep ive used lumberjack ,and you too im thinkin ....they suk......what I used before RecTec was smokinpellets.com  power to the pellet.....its number 2 after RecTec being number 1.......Shepp you see that the farm store lumberjack pellets are made in the same place as heating pellets? No bueno on that cause heating pellets will maybe poison you.... cause it could be ground up furniture or ground up whatever ......just got in RecTec new head trip....  white oak ...red oak...hickory...will try it out maybe today   :thumbup:   Wash

8 hours ago, washguy said:

Shepp    Yep ive used lumberjack ,and you too im thinkin ....they suk......what I used before RecTec was smokinpellets.com  power to the pellet.....its number 2 after RecTec being number 1.......Shepp you see that the farm store lumberjack pellets are made in the same place as heating pellets? No bueno on that cause heating pellets will maybe poison you.... cause it could be ground up furniture or ground up whatever ......just got in RecTec new head trip....  white oak ...red oak...hickory...will try it out maybe today   :thumbup:   Wash

For 9.99 for 40# they can burn twice as fast cuz that’s fuckin cheap brother. These are grill pellets not heating pellets

12 hours ago, washguy said:

If your pork butt tastes like shellac....well you know    :laffs:  Wash

Hell, WASH with all this tootie-fruittie beer these Great Lakes Coast dudes are drinking, no telling how they are liable to cook their hog meat! LOL

Edited by mrmackc