imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, DNP said:

Looks like it held up pretty well to me. 

Yuppers....

Any scope cannot handle getting direct hits from .223 or .308...no matter manufacturer.....even Leupold/Swarovski/any maker will NOT warranty direct bullet holes from standard range shooting abuse....

The meme is funny, but not real.

It's more of a , you'd have to be there situation. He was going to shoot it at our last outing....and apparently he got it this time. I don't think there was any expectation of survival. In fact, I expected a little more carnage. Shoulda packed that bastard with tannerite. 

5 hours ago, bubbas4570 said:

Yuppers....

Any scope cannot handle getting direct hits from .223 or .308...no matter manufacturer.....even Leupold/Swarovski/any maker will NOT warranty direct bullet holes from standard range shooting abuse....

The meme is funny, but not real.

Better double check that, Vortex will warranty anything as long as they can still tell what vortex model it is. I know they have covered scopes that were burned up in fires. Now Bushnell claims to match that on their Elite series.

I almost wish I had bought a second one of those Bushnell Elite scopes back when Natchez had them on sale and almost gave them away.  They've since been discontinued and the cheapest one you can find new now is $800.00+  :embarrassed:

3 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Better double check that, Vortex will warranty anything as long as they can still tell what vortex model it is. I know they have covered scopes that were burned up in fires. Now Bushnell claims to match that on their Elite series.

I forgot about Vortex. .....that's what happens when mixing beer and forums....