Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing how the presence of a woodie can totally mask batshit crazy. I mean it is the ultimate stealth! No clue! Then all of a sudden the craziness appears after your needs are taken care of. “Where TF did all this come from?” It was there all along just masked by the Woodmeister.

:hump:

6 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Amazing how the presence of a woodie can totally mask batshit crazy. I mean it is the ultimate stealth! No clue! Then all of a sudden the craziness appears after your needs are taken care of. “Where TF did all this come from?” It was there all along just masked by the Woodmeister.

Lack of blood in the brain

7 hours ago, Sisco said:

Amazing how the presence of a woodie can totally mask batshit crazy.

When I met that last one, at work...   I found out later that her work nickname was "Batshit Crazy..."   I kid you not...  :thumbup:

Everybody at work freaked out when I started dating her - coming up and asking me, "DUDE!!!  Are you out of your MIND?!!?  You're dating Batshit Crazy?!!?..."

Completely serious on that, completely...   :laffs:

29 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

When I met that last one, at work...   I found out later that her work nickname was "Batshit Crazy..."   I kid you not...  :thumbup:

Everybody at work freaked out when I started dating her - coming up and asking me, "DUDE!!!  Are you out of your MIND?!!?  You're dating Batshit Crazy?!!?..."

Completely serious on that, completely...   :laffs:

And that wasn’t a red flag or was the lack of blood in your head blurring your radar?

41 minutes ago, shepp said:

And that wasn’t a red flag or was the lack of blood in your head blurring your radar?

I thought they were all mad, because I landed it.  Little did I know, they were right.  Batshit Crazy...  Full-On Batshit Crazy.

On 8/23/2018 at 12:48 PM, Sisco said:

The Lord said on to Adam

" I have some good news and some bad news.While I have gifted you with two heads . Unfortunately to design limitations you can only use one or the other to think but not both at the same time." 

6 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

The Lord said on to Adam

" I have some good news and some bad news.While I have gifted you with two heads . Unfortunately to design limitations you can only use one or the other to think but not both at the same time." 

Well said!