• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

3 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Making room for generator,it would have wiped out walkway. Things were going well till internet cable was cut. Was above 12" depth. $hit happens. Tied shield and centers together internet was on. Cable is coming for repair in a few minutes. Surprisingly.

IMG_20210802_085922839_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210802_162050321_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210802_162107483_HDR.jpg

Had ice come off the roof three years ago and wipe out my satellite internet cable. Not a hard fix. Lasted until I switched satellite providers.  Look forward to seeing what you get.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cable Guy came out and put a new cord on roughing extra for "the trench crew " to bury the rest. We go forward went and got 1/2" PVC  went 13' 10" past pavers and sleeved the fiber optic so as not to crush. I am doing very little it's been 1 guy so far. We were able to use the town for Yard waste we our pass. That was convenient.

IMG_20210803_140948325_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210803_140953957_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210803_112512009_HDR.jpg

12 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Open the umbrella pull up a chair and cooler with ice and beer and just stop for a minute or two... you're make the rest of us look unproductive

I don’t think it is possible for Unforgiven to go slow on something. He is gonna get it done fast and done right. If you saw his rifle builds you would know what I am talking about.

12 hours ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Open the umbrella pull up a chair and cooler with ice and beer and just stop for a minute or two... you're make the rest of us look unproductive

Hahaha one of the few people that I went to highschool with turned me on to this guy. He has a crew but figured this was small and since Mario recommend him he would just do it. This is all a one man gang.

IMG_20210804_153419380_HDR.jpg

Thanks brother it's all about spending the money on good parts. 98 has a firm grasp for the AR platform and rarely fuk's up:thefinger:. I have been thinning out my box so Midas's not stuck trying to sell out. So far everyone's been real happy with the rifles don't have to put anything else on them. Now I can dial in what I have.😁

11 hours ago, Sisco said:

I don’t think it is possible for Unforgiven to go slow on something. He is gonna get it done fast and done right. If you saw his rifle builds you would know what I am talking about.

I bet @unforgiven knocks off a 30 minute lunch break in 4 1/2 minutes :hail:

Edited by Cunuckgaucho