• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Still liking that pack. I've still gotta pick me up one of those for one of my SBR's.

Looks like a good setup that you've got going there. I'm guessing that mags are in an outer sleeve/pocket?

Mags are inside,  two inner zipper compartments.  Each side holds 5 of the 33 round sticks. 

20210211_235007.jpg

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

37 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Looks like a good setup that you've got going there. I'm guessing that mags are in an outer sleeve/pocket?

19 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

Ain't no tellin what he's got in that pack. I'm thinkin some dominatrix stuff and maybe a couple of butt plugs.

19 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

That's a good loadout.

What a great way to quote a few posts, and turn it into something else.  Just read it...   :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Im not Arnold! Although,  at @Belt Fed's age, I guess time is of the essence.  🤔 You thinking maybe I should bump him up the list?

I'll leave that decision to amongst yourselves. But damn if you two don't sound like me and Rene.

We met for the first time face to face as he flew in for the Edgecrusher State Police graduation. I had driven up from MD and was waiting for Rene at the airport in Massachusetts.

We somehow just walked towards each other, stared at each other for a moment......and I think it was Rene that said "Ron?", and I said "Yep". We shook hands, he grabbed his bag....and I said "Let's go get in the Fukin truck".

And it was history in the making after that. :lmao: Drinking commenced shortly after that.

The brother and I had a DAMN good time.

You two fukers crack me up (said in a respectful way of course).

Just now, Lonewolf McQuade said:

I hope a large tarantula crawls up your a$$ next time you're laying prone in the desert 😠

That'll make for a fun shot, right there - do I make it, or just freak the fuk out?!  I think I'd kill it by crushing it with my ass-cheeks instead...   Gonna be an interesting "wipe" after that...   :banana::lmao:

19 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

I'll leave that decision to amongst yourselves. But damn if you two don't sound like me and Rene.

We met for the first time face to face as he flew in for the Edgecrusher State Police graduation. I had driven up from MD and was waiting for Rene at the airport in Massachusetts.

We somehow just walked towards each other, stared at each other for a moment......and I think it was Rene that said "Ron?", and I said "Yep". We shook hands, he grabbed his bag....and I said "Let's go get in the Fukin truck".

And it was history in the making after that. :lmao: Drinking commenced shortly after that.

Good stuff! 🤣 

Beltfed's a good guy, for a decrepit  old fuk

11 hours ago, Rsquared said:

True story then I repositioned a couple of cones so we could get a good seat for brother Greg's graduation 🍺🍺🇺🇸 we just clicked 2 working stiffs that funny enough are in the same trade.😁 work hard play hard their is no mystery to life. Laugh now cry later.