• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

11 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

Depends on the size of the buttplug

11 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Thats it, I'm moving you up the list

I would need to wear a depends when we meet up to keep from pissing my pants from laughing so much 🤣🤣 laughter is good for the soul ☺️🍺🍺

Edited by unforgiven
To much coffee

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, unforgiven said:

True story then I repositioned a couple of cones so we could get a good seat for brother Greg's graduation 🍺🍺🇺🇸 we just clicked 2 working stiffs

That's so true also. We're in my white work truck (typical 150). We pull into the garage (that was fukin packed) for the graduation ceremony. We circle a couple levels and come up on a spot that's coned off for some banged up concrete. Rene says "Stop". I hit the brakes. He hops out and pulls the cones outta the way. Hops back in the truck and says "Now we have a parking spot". And nobody bothered with the truck. We probably could have gotten along without paying for parking. :laffs:But, we're honest stupid drunks.

And he's right. We just clicked from the start. From that moment on......................shortbus.gif.7083b09b6bf9c10525f3ba19c85faa92.gif

Just ordered an 18oz. "composite" stock for my incoming Howa Mini from Oregunsmithing LLC. Bad thing it will be about 3 months for delivery.  Rifle, Leupold and the hinged bottom metal should be in next week. Between Covid and the cold weather everything is running behind.

On 2/18/2021 at 10:51 PM, Lonewolf McQuade said:

My progress on the Vertex pack so far

Damn, brother...  You have NICE HANDS...   I'm not kidding, those things are sweet!   No-Homo, here.  Just admiring your hands...   :thumbup::lmao:

5 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Damn, brother...  You have NICE HANDS...   I'm not kidding, those things are sweet!   No-Homo, here.  Just admiring your hands...   :thumbup::lmao:

🤣😂🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

20210220_010026.jpg

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

You should make another video to redeem yourself, at least take a magic marker and color a couple moles on there and wouldn't hurt to make a couple fake scars. or really just be the boss and take a knife and deep cut a couple scars in there.  It would also help to stop getting manicures with the wife and puttin that clear polish on the nails.