• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

...  I feel those times are gone, my friend - at least for the next 4 years.  If not, forever.

Oh I firmly agree.  I don’t think I’ll be able to buy non-corrosive brass case 7.62x39 for less than a $1 a round in about 6 months.  I’m sure steel case in that caliber will be where the brass case was in cost per round last year.  

Two sets of Walker's Razor ear pro.  One for me, one for my son.  200 pieces of new .375 Socom brass.  A Ruger American Ranch 300 BLK that takes AR style mags.  I'm looking forward to mousefart quiet subsonic loads since there won't be a need to have enough gas to move a BCG.

12 minutes ago, dpete said:

A Ruger American Ranch 300 BLK that takes AR style mags.

Damn, that is sweet.  I've got the same gun from years ago, but it only takes the Ruger rotary 5-rd mags.   I wonder if I can convert that thing?...   :popcorn:

30 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Damn, that is sweet.  I've got the same gun from years ago, but it only takes the Ruger rotary 5-rd mags.   I wonder if I can convert that thing?...   :popcorn:

Not likely.  But that might be a question to ask Ruger about how to possibly convert it.  The mag well is completely different.  The AR style rifle even has an AR mag release button.  It comes with a 10 round mag but supposedly anything that will fit an AR will work.

Speaking of BLK.  You have BLK brass in your box thats ready for airlift.   :laffs:

Edited by dpete

44 minutes ago, dpete said:

Speaking of BLK.  You have BLK brass in your box thats ready for airlift.   :laffs:

Something with PP is giving me shiit right now - me and PP got in a fight 2 nights ago...  I'll get that sorted, shortly, and pay my brass pimp....:thumbup::hail:

14 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Electrical stickers are Eric our northern brother. 🍺🍺🇺🇸

They took a bit of a round about trip especially seeing as Roman is just a few hours south of me  🍻. Once this craziness is over and the boarders less stupid along with the Arizona shoots meting up with @sketch and @Magwa are on the short list. The long term plan is to get out east at some point.

50 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

They took a bit of a round about trip especially seeing as Roman is just a few hours south of me  🍻. Once this craziness is over and the boarders less stupid along with the Arizona shoots meting up with @sketch and @Magwa are on the short list. The long term plan is to get out east at some point.

im game!🍻🇺🇸

On 2/2/2021 at 8:20 PM, sketch said:

got some magwa cards on top! gtg! 🍻🇺🇸

20210202_201526.jpg

That looks good , and that bang stick is deadly and so easy to shoot it is almost unfair.....if those loads for that rifle are to hot for my AR version I will have to get them to you when we meet up because that girl likes em a lot!