• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

1 hour ago, shrade said:

Is that the Federal Fusion ammo? That is what I use in my AR, works very well on white tail.

It's power shock. i have the fusion for the 224 and grendel. shoot i would have took it for the 308. i mainly use winchester deer season xp, but that stuff is extinct.lol

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ar500 lll3+ plates two sources.. lets shoot some !   

and see if my direct buy shows up first. I gave the AZ. purchase a 2 month head start over  primary arms? we are on day 2 not yet shipped but confirmed. half the price? Anyone know a body armorer worth a shits?

9 hours ago, Rsquared said:

I don't think that he really exists. He's been a figment of our imaginations all this time.

6 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

Lmao! It does and it’s available I think.... 

Armorer’s Choice is the company. I’m still working on getting a package for it with a code....

@Robocop1051

It exists - I handled a SWEET lightweight setup last week.  Front and back plates, side plates, all in a compression shirt.  The whole thing weighs less than ONE of my Titanium composite plates, and those lightweight things are only 7lbs each.  It's impressive stuff.  :hail: 

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You SCORED, man!!!   :hail::thumbup:

You better keep her - she listens.  

8 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

Nice, you done good. she's a keeper for sure.

I definitely don’t deserve her. I have some other things in the mail USPS has been taking their sweet time with that she ordered me also. 

I am definitely going to keep her. She is gorgeous and buys me hun parts.... plus I don’t want her to take half my sh1t. Lol

On 12/24/2020 at 4:13 AM, sketch said:

ar500 lll3+ plates two sources.. lets shoot some !   

and see if my direct buy shows up first. I gave the AZ. purchase a 2 month head start over  primary arms? we are on day 2 not yet shipped but confirmed. half the price? Anyone know a body armorer worth a shits?

7 days from primary arms! 

They are awful about listing out of stock items as in stock. and when you order it they hold your money untill the item gets back in stock. sometimes that's a long time. that's what they done with the mounts and grips. they sent the scopes right on out and then lied to me. they said they shipped the mounts and gave a false tracking number. I called and e mailed them and got lies both times. horrible customer service.

2 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

They are awful about listing out of stock items as in stock. and when you order it they hold your money untill the item gets back in stock. sometimes that's a long time. that's what they done with the mounts and grips. they sent the scopes right on out and then lied to me. they said they shipped the mounts and gave a false tracking number. I called and e mailed them and got lies both times. horrible customer service.

The description many times is incorrect they don't seem gun friendly. I used them once never again. Just my 2 mag's