• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Those Palm-Shelf grips are what all the gay guys do. 

I'm glad you told him that i didn't want to hurt his feelers. Those actually were invented by one of the original village people guys.

The carpenter guy bought an AR and didn't like the feel of the grip so he designed it like the biker guys penis. since he loved the way it felt in his hands.

but he had a problem, since he always grabbed those types of things with some type of sex oil on his hands it kept sliding out of his hands, so he created the dog knot on the end and now he can rub and shoot all day with pleasure and never have to worry about it sliding out.

He even run the idea by the biker guy to put one on his penis somehow, thus the break up of the village people.

True story, i heard it on CNN.

Edited by Belt Fed

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Oh....and Fuk you Rene. :lmao: you mind stalker.

This is easy, brother.  Use the small chair to replicate a FULL SIZE chair - SMART mentality, right there. 

Now, the ultimate payback is build that Large Chair.  Wait for it...

And you get you and Rene together.  YOU sit in the LARGE CHAIR, and you stuff Rene into the smaller chair - and post the pic of THAT!...   :thumbup::banana:

@Rsquared - you're gonna piss your pants laughing at the vision-in-your-head that I just left you with...  and I only want one thing, from you.

I want you to admit that you pissed yourself, laughing, over the scenario of you and Rene in Big-Chair/Little Chair...   :banana::lmao::laffs:

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

@Rsquared - you're gonna piss your pants laughing at the vision-in-your-head that I just left you with...  and I only want one thing, from you.

I want you to admit that you pissed yourself, laughing, over the scenario of you and Rene in Big-Chair/Little Chair...   :banana::lmao::laffs:

Bro not the little chair 😵 hahaha with ND6 Photon charges we're gonna fuk some $hit up. Just sayin. :fullauto:

3 minutes ago, dpete said:

Possibly like an axe against your shoulder if mounted on anything with substantial recoil.

But I would never shoulder a pistol brace.......

For hundreds of 308 rounds maybe it might start to be a bother, I've used the Kak blade, blade didn't bother me but .....well cheek weld wouldn't be an issue with a brace would it now....... This one ain't for me but I'll get to try it out good. 

2 hours ago, dpete said:

Possibly like an axe against your shoulder if mounted on anything with substantial recoil.

Like Roman.  That fucker @sketch put a Shockwave Blade on his .458 SOCOM - just to be a dick...   :thefinger::laffs:

I saw that MagPul the other day, and I'll pick one up.  Just to have it.  I only saw it in black on their website, but as soon as they drop the FDE, I'll grab one.  :thumbup:

One more push against SlowBama...   I love that they announced it, and dropped it - AFTER SlowBama made his statements about pistol braces...   :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V