• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

attachicon.gif556C-OTM-CASE-2T.jpg

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Magtech-CBC-556x45-MK262-77-gr-Sierra-Open-Tip-p/556c-otm-case.htm

I've read a lot of good things on this ammo, both my 11.5 inch and my 18 inch like Black Hills MK262 so I'm hoping it gives me the same results.

Ugh, I can't recommend Arms Unlimited as a vendor. They got caught selling multiple fake parts (Raptor charging handles and Raddlock bullet buttons). Unfortunately, I got scammed on their fake Raddlocks.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I ordered a Springfield M1A from Impact Guns on the internet and after putting all my credit and personal information I never received a confirmation e-mail. I called the store and talked to a sales person and was told he could do nothing for me ( not even take a new order or check on my internet order) I called my credit card company and no charge had gone thru so I went back on the internet website and by then they were out of the gun. I am not sure what type of operation they are running but it is the last time I deal with Impact Guns. I noticed they were running an add for new employees for their internet sales and offering $9.00 an hr. and I guess this may be why I had that wonderful buying experience.