• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I need your help! And your vote!

SwissyJim

I need your help... my photo is in the SilencerCo 'Living in the Red' contest, and I need your vote! I'm a longshot, the underdog, the fat kid to be picked last! SilencerCo has a contest, for 'bugout bags and readiness'. I put mine in, with a few 'fun' additions, and lo and behold my photo was one of around 80 to be picked. Now it's up to Internet voting to pick the winner(s). Help me win!!!

Here is the link: http://www.silencerco.com/living-in-the-red/?mc_cid=14d9c7497e&mc_eid=54fea7193e

And there is no good way to tell you which photo is mine - their position changes as votes are cast. You have to find it by the name - hold your mouse over the images until you find bugout(1) and that'll be mine. Here is a direct link to the image so you know what to look for and make it faster/easier to find: http://www.silencerco.com/wp-content/gallery/living-in-the-red/bugout1.jpg

Pass this request to any and all!! I need votes!!!! You can vote once a day, for a week. If I win, come up and go fishing with me and we'll take the suppressors with us for some fun!

Of course, if YOUR photo is in the contest, you can still vote for me... <thumbsup>

voted...but in all honesty some of those guys kick your ass lol.

Oh, I fully expect to get my ass kicked. I mean, a cutie in camo with a horse? c'mon already! Just give her the win...

:))

And some really great photos - well organized, well lit, and so on. I just wish I had more time (found out late about the contest) or I'd have done something cool on the back deck of my boat, out in some scenic bay on a sunny day.

With a hottie in a bikini!

Oh well... all I can do is hope, and bribe people for votes! Fishing trip in Alaska anyone? <thumbsup>

You got my vote as well. 

Oh, I fully expect to get my ass kicked. I mean, a cutie in camo with a horse? c'mon already! Just give her the win...

:))

And some really great photos - well organized, well lit, and so on. I just wish I had more time (found out late about the contest) or I'd have done something cool on the back deck of my boat, out in some scenic bay on a sunny day.

With a hottie in a bikini!

Oh well... all I can do is hope, and bribe people for votes! Fishing trip in Alaska anyone? <thumbsup>