• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Who wants to go shooting in Tucson after Christmas?

beachmaster

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fixed the original, brother...  <lmao>

Shibi was a No Show today, with his drums...  I was ready to make one of those things fly.  He's got the Yellow Fever or something...  <dontknow> <laughs>

(^^^  stolen racist joke from today on the range, directly from blue109...  :hethan:)

What a great time! I hope to get some photos and videos up. It was an incredible experience to put a face with some of your names, and a privilege to launch lead with yall.

I have to apologize to planeflyer, I have been going to ranges with no supervision for so long that i forgot a lot of my range etiquette.

I hope to be able to meet up and shoot again! I am glad that we got a (partial) group picture!

Definitely. But it would have to be in the southern states. Even though mine is "technically" part of the south.........it isn't anymore. It hasn't been for quite some time now. And it just gets worse when you venture north of my area. But, I'd be in for us east coasters trying to set something up.

Hell.......I'll even fly Rene in so we can have some laughs <lmao>

that means that him and I (and anybody willin to dive in) will drink ferociously...................................................