• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Who wants to go shooting in Tucson after Christmas?

beachmaster

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just means you got to drink like me and drink like you at the same time brother :happydrunks: .We got an image to keep up :yup: . :bat: .Just sayin. <thumbsup>

Now you don't think for a moment that I'm gonna let you down do ya brother? You're still the A1 wingman (read as ridin shotgun) on the short bus no matter what.

Just found out. I'll probably be backing out. My mother (she's 74) isn't doing so well all of a sudden. I hate to say I'm in, and then that I'm out. But I have to keep things fluid on my end. I'll keep you guys posted on my status. Fuking Christmas. Just great. Can I get a fukin break for Christ's sake?

The world hates me. And that's why I hate it back. I'll keep you guys in the loop.

Okay. First of all, thanks for the "nod" from all of you guys. Second, a little update for ya.

They say that she's going to be ok. They're still holding her to observe. They think that they'll let her out tomorrow maybe. Apparently she had fluid built up around her heart and lungs. I'm no doctor, so don't even bother asking. The things they were telling me were pretty much going in one ear and out the other (mainly because of my stupidity).  One of these days I'll learn to write some of this $hit down as they're spewing it at me. Doctor talk is almost as bad, if not worse, than legalese. So, we'll see how things work out.

On another note. I was talking with Tom last night, since he was the one that I was coordinating with originally, and he said that he'll probably be offline for a couple more days. Just to let you all know. He says that I can't just threaten to come out there and not follow through. Though I'm getting a pass this time, he says that now I owe all of you guys a visit. Fair enough in my book. So maybe sometime for some kinda spring fling will be in order. "Before it gets too Fukin hot", as Tom said. I always pay my bills. So if I owe a trip......I owe a trip. But damn........are you guys gonna be disappointed when you finally see me. <laughs>

Once again. I appreciate all of the kind thoughts from all my brothers around here. It means a lot to me.

Okay. First of all, thanks for the "nod" from all of you guys. Second, a little update for ya.

They say that she's going to be ok. They're still holding her to observe. They think that they'll let her out tomorrow maybe. Apparently she had fluid built up around her heart and lungs. I'm no doctor, so don't even bother asking. The things they were telling me were pretty much going in one ear and out the other (mainly because of my stupidity).  One of these days I'll learn to write some of this $hit down as they're spewing it at me. Doctor talk is almost as bad, if not worse, than legalese. So, we'll see how things work out.

On another note. I was talking with Tom last night, since he was the one that I was coordinating with originally, and he said that he'll probably be offline for a couple more days. Just to let you all know. He says that I can't just threaten to come out there and not follow through. Though I'm getting a pass this time, he says that now I owe all of you guys a visit. Fair enough in my book. So maybe sometime for some kinda spring fling will be in order. "Before it gets too Fukin hot", as Tom said. I always pay my bills. So if I owe a trip......I owe a trip. But damn........are you guys gonna be disappointed when you finally see me. <laughs>

Once again. I appreciate all of the kind thoughts from all my brothers around here. It means a lot to me.

Good to hear that your mom is doing better. 

I will preface this by saying that I am not a cardiologist (and didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn Express).  From what you say, it sounds like she may have congestive heart failure and/or pulmonary edema.  Most of the time these can be treated with medicine with an occasional need for surgery if there is a leaky heart valve. 

I have a talent for taking "doctor speak" and translating it into English.  I may have to study up on the condition first, but I can usually make it make sense.

Ron, I'm glad mom is doing okay, brother.  I hope things keep getting better and better, with Docs and time.

Haha nice :-) I am itching to launch some lead! So how many people do we have planning to attend at this point?

Don't know how many people total we have, but I might be showing up by myself.  I'm about the equivalent of 10 motherfuckers, though...  :banana: <lmao> :hethan:

maybe I missed it in this monstrous thread...what's our hot time? I'm assuming a little earlier than usual since you are camping out?

When JON THE RANGEMASTER says it's okay.  :banana:

For the record - and also, for the record...  this is thanks to Roman (sketch)...  I have a metric $hit-ton of tannerite.  METRIC $HIT-TON of it.  :hethan:

Edited by 98Z5V