• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Who wants to go shooting in Tucson after Christmas?

beachmaster

I have a heater that keeps it at a toasty 70.  Zero issues.  :banana: <thumbsup>

Fridge, freezer, sink, 3-burner stove, 1/2 oven, toilet, shower...    What more do you need when "roughing it?"   :hethan:

Edited by 98Z5V

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zero rain there in the last week, and nothing predicted through this weekend, brother.  Drive the fuel-saver!

Except for the rain all day yesterday afternoon and evening.  Should be dry enough to park a Prius at the top of the road.

We're not testing your "hot 10mm loads..."  <lmao>

I'll shoot that damn .460 first...  <laughs>

I LOVE Mike's boomers!  Mike...bring that beautiful .300WSM too!

You keep me in mind for that spring trip, and take care of mom, she did it for you.

Speaking of Tom, were you on the phone with him when I called? Mfer didn't answer

I might possibly be out that way in April, gf and I are going to head to CO springs she mentioned Vegas I mentioned phenoix....

There 14 pages of details....geez.

Anyone else sick? Looks like I've com down with that shitty cold that's blowing around. I'm still planning on heading out...you guys just stay upwind and we an keep the handshakes and pants down hugs on hold till next time. Unless you talk me out of it. I'm not quitting.

Edited by DNP

There 14 pages of details....geez.

Anyone else sick? Looks like I've com down with that shitty cold that's blowing around. I'm still planning on heading out...you guys just stay upwind and we an keep the handshakes and pants down hugs on hold till next time. Unless you talk me out of it. I'm not quitting.

Yuck just got over that poop chest/head cold swollen tonsiles and sinus infection...... Mucinex was my friend

That's on the valley floor here. Down around 21° up on the mountain.

It was pushing 50 here today, didn't even need my hoodie lol

Low of 39 tonight, 22 tomorrow, finally the temp is dropping hopfully be back ice fishing next weekend

Edited by shepp