• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Waffle House shooting

98Z5V

I'm shocked that this topic hasn't been brought up yet.

There's alot going on with this, and it's gonna get bigger.  THis is another example of a tragic FBI fuckup, that could have been prevented.  Well, lemme rephrase that - the FBI took this guy's guns, including the one he used this morning in the shooting.  Eventually, after invetigation, they were given back to his father - who then just gave them to the kid again.  State laws got in the way, after that. He was banned in his home state from possessing firearms. Somehow, daddy gave them back to him anyway, legal, not legal, whatever.

He ended up in TN, shooting up a Waffle House, and he wasn't a "prohibited possessor" in TN.  THAT is what needs fixed. 

There's shiit that needs fixed in this country - and I'm NOT an anti-2A guy.  FAR from it.  But there's problems here, at the national and state legal level that need to be ironed out.  People in charge need to get on the same sheet of music, fucking sing together, whatever. 

I'm so damn tired of hearing how this is a "gun problem" when it is NOT a gun problem....

^^^  In his mind, he was worried about self-preservation.  His actions in self-preservation saved alot of people. He might not realize it now, but he is a hero, and his actions saved a countless number of lives.  We'll never know how many, because he STOPPED THE GUNMAN, mid-stride.  Whatever the naked asshead in the green jacket had planned - it was stopped.  Because this guy stopped it.  :hail::thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

These “Little Pukes” are everywhere in or country.  The Little  Pukes are raised without fathers, or their fathers are Little Pukes as well.  They get Participation Trophies, they don’t keep score, they don’t work for anything, and nothing is expected from them.  This father was responsible for the guns after the Little Puke had them taken away.  The father should be arrested and held responsible; prison.  The FBI did their job.  Put yourself in the situation.  The FBI takes guns from your son, there is no way he would get his hands on them, period.  Think about that, the FBI TAKES GUNS FROM YOUR SON.  If we don’t tightened up, and by we, I mean the men of this country, one of these Little Pukes is going to cause us all to lose our 2nd amendments rights.  I apologize for the rant, I’m sure someone will be offended, but like the Gorilla, I’m sick of these Littlle Pukes running around shooting people because their little feelings are hurt, or they are disappointed.

My issue is if the son wasn't a threat anymore, why did they not just give the guns back to him. what policy has it that you give the father the guns? Obviously if the father is given the guns, it makes it possible for the son to get them back. so again I ask, if he was not a threat any longer, why not just give the guns back to the son. Also, if property is confiscated, I have never hear of it being given back to someone else, family or otherwise. If the son was still a threat and the FBI did their job, they would hold onto the guns. End of story.

I just hope the father gets criminal charges for returning the guns to his son. 

18 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm shocked that this topic hasn't been brought up yet.

There's alot going on with this, and it's gonna get bigger.  THis is another example of a tragic FBI fuckup, that could have been prevented.  Well, lemme rephrase that - the FBI took this guy's guns, including the one he used this morning in the shooting.  Eventually, after invetigation, they were given back to his father - who then just gave them to the kid again.  State laws got in the way, after that. He was banned in his home state from possessing firearms. Somehow, daddy gave them back to him anyway, legal, not legal, whatever.

He ended up in TN, shooting up a Waffle House, and he wasn't a "prohibited possessor" in TN.  THAT is what needs fixed. 

There's shiit that needs fixed in this country - and I'm NOT an anti-2A guy.  FAR from it.  But there's problems here, at the national and state legal level that need to be ironed out.  People in charge need to get on the same sheet of music, fucking sing together, whatever. 

I'm so damn tired of hearing how this is a "gun problem" when it is NOT a gun problem....

15 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

^^^  In his mind, he was worried about self-preservation.  His actions in self-preservation saved alot of people. He might not realize it now, but he is a hero, and his actions saved a countless number of lives.  We'll never know how many, because he STOPPED THE GUNMAN, mid-stride.  Whatever the naked asshead in the green jacket had planned - it was stopped.  Because this guy stopped it.  :hail::thumbup:

3 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

My issue is if the son wasn't a threat anymore, why did they not just give the guns back to him. what policy has it that you give the father the guns? Obviously if the father is given the guns, it makes it possible for the son to get them back. so again I ask, if he was not a threat any longer, why not just give the guns back to the son. Also, if property is confiscated, I have never hear of it being given back to someone else, family or otherwise. If the son was still a threat and the FBI did their job, they would hold onto the guns. End of story.

I just hope the father gets criminal charges for returning the guns to his son. 

That is what I like about you guys. You talk common sense. Close the FU_K_NG LOOPHOLES!

:bat:

I read an article about the other stuff this guy has on his record. If you are arrested for running away from imaginary taylor swift stalking you...exposing yourself while swimming in a public pool in your underwear. ..walking around in a pink womans houscoat with an AR15, call the police because imaginary people are trying to hack your computer and barking like dogs outside your house, and icing on the cake sneaking onto the whitehouse grounds....why are people suprised when you finally lose it and start shooting?

This week in atrocity

Van driver kills 10

Bomber kills 50+ in Afghanistan

Shooter kills 4 before unarmed man stops him

Ill take my chances with the gun.  

The Father should have been the responsible person here and get help for his son having seen his son arrested and guns confiscated for sneaking on to White House grounds , but he wasn't and so he should be held accountable , and yes that man who stopped him is a hero ....:thumbup:

When I was stationed in GA for a year we went to WH at least 4 nights a week. Damn things are everywhere! Sometimes within sight of each other. 

We would close the clubs down..swing over to the nearest WH for coffee, hash browns and regroup. ..and then figure out where the after party was. Crawl back onto base at 430ish, sleep for an hour and out to PT formation.  Those were good times. 

5 hours ago, blue109 said:

When I was stationed in GA for a year we went to WH at least 4 nights a week. Damn things are everywhere! Sometimes within sight of each other. 

We would close the clubs down..swing over to the nearest WH for coffee, hash browns and regroup. ..and then figure out where the after party was. Crawl back onto base at 430ish, sleep for an hour and out to PT formation.  Those were good times. 

Waffle House PT!!! I can count on one hand how many times I was lucky enough to get a zonk or waffle house pt.

All this poop will come to a damn near screeching HALT if they would just allow EVERYONE to carry!! People will know if they try this bullpoopy they will get killed!!! People, meaning young PUNKS, would start being a lot more respectful too. Road rage would go down and stupid people would become dead!!! The FBI's moral compass is so phucked up I'm surprised they can find their way to the parking lots to find their cars!!!