• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Jam Seth Anthony over a million views - he deserves it. Post this thing anywhere you can, encourage others to hear this song.  It's the most patriotic thing I've heard in a few years, and he does it well. 

Help it get there - he's at 813,076 views now.  I've pimped this one since the beginning, and was bitching to get it to other, lower levels before.

This song is the sheeiit.  :hail:

Patriot's Pledge.

Edited by 98Z5V

Background:  I did 12 years at Ft Lewis, 10 years at 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne).  1st SFG(A). 1992 to 2004.  Owned a house there, in Spanaway.  

Tacoma could be a great place to live during that time - and there were absolute shiit-hole areas.  One of those areas was Tillicum, WA.  Small bullshiit "town" right outside Madigan Gate of Ft Lewis. It was "Madigan Gate" because Madigan Army Medical Center (Hospital) was right inside that gate - at one point, it was one of the only Level I Trauma/Medical Centers south of Seattle.  Level I Medical Centers are a big deal.  Closer to Tacoma, than Seattle?  You get transported to Madigan, instead of Harborview, in Seattle.  Civilians included.  Gang-Bangers included.  For real.  Bangers shooting themselves up in drug wars, and get brought onto a military fucking base, so they can "live again."  Unreal. It was unreal.  Treating Bangers, ON POST!  Never thought I'd ever see it, but it happened.

The 1st SFG(A) Compound was right across the street from Madigan...  We were "neighbors."

So, Tillicum was a shiithole, right outside Madigan gate - there's some shiithole right outside every single military fort or base.  This was the one, for Ft Lewis.  Bangers everywhere, thugs, shady motherfuckers hiding in the shadows.  All over.

FML, closest 7/11 to me after midnight, when I'm on Staff Duty, was right there.  NEVER HAD AN ISSUE.  Thugs targets victims.  Simple answer - don't be a victim.  Don't look like a victim.  What you need to do is walk around and look like you'll fuckin' CRUSH someone if they fuk with you.  There was NEVER an issue in Tillicum between Bangers and someone in uniform - we're talking military uniform.  They knew better.  On all the times my number came up for Staff Duty, I'd go for coffee at that 7/11 at 2am.  Then again at 3am.  Just because.  Those are the times that the bars cleared out, and the after-effects of bars clearing out.  I picked those time to get my coffee.  Saw many, many "unsavory specimens" every time I went down there - but never a problem.  They knew the deal, and it wasn't personal, wasn't a certain "presence" or anything - they just knew that you didn't  fuk with the military people, in general.If you fuk with military personnel - you'll wind up "Hilltop" - that's what the local Bangers called it.  "Yo, man!  Don't Hilltop us with this shiit!!!" 

That legend went far, and for the right reasons.  The Bangers right then, when it went down - "we don't want none of this..."  Never been a problem since.   :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

I'm on Full30  - but I can't find the topic...  If some of you guys can find the topic on Full30, where some shiit-schmuck was challenging me on the Hilltop exchange - if anyone can point me back to that thread over on Full30...  I'll post this vid.

I TRIED to tell that dumbass, TRIED.  Those Rangers on Hilltop had ZERO INTENTION on killing anyone that night.  That dumb fuk over on Full30 was talking mass shiit about how Rangers suck, can't shoot, and if they could, Bangers would'a been dead.  He didn't listen to the schoolin' I was trying REALLY HARD to give him, and wanted to argue.

This vid will explain, PAINFULLY, what I was trying to tell him, through his hard-as-nails Dumb-as-shiit brainpan.

On 6/12/2022 at 11:57 AM, shepp said:

Been jamming to the guardian's of the galaxy sound track,

David Bowie..AKA Ziggy Stardust and the spiders from Mars Moonage Daydream wow what a band the late Great Mick Ronson on Guitar they were killer live....

2 hours ago, Magwa said:

David Bowie..AKA Ziggy Stardust and the spiders from Mars Moonage Daydream wow what a band the late Great Mick Ronson on Guitar they were killer live....

David Bowie just left us too soon.  Really looking forward to the movie this Sept.  

Bowie's set at Live Aid (1985) was epic.  As was most of the concert.  

On 6/16/2022 at 5:24 AM, Magwa said:

As I read this Bowie is playing golden years. 

I’ve always loved his music 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...