Bigfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 11:17 PM, 98Z5V said:

AMAZING BONUS!  Crispy AND Tim Kennedy!!!   Thank you brother!  :hail:

You’re welcome! It was really good, listening to guys like crispy help me put my own life in prospective. I think that’s why I’ve been drawn to the community so much. He talks about all his issues with being burnt up and what not, but not complaining, just like yup this is the life I live now. 

On 5/18/2022 at 8:21 AM, blue109 said:

Probably far outside of most of your enjoyment zone....but my driving music. 

https://youtu.be/fcfyoxN38Jk

I like it! I really enjoy a good beat and flow. I’d say that’s the biggest enjoyment of rap for me. I don’t really listen to the words but how the words flow with the beats 

https://youtu.be/GRhu6fGKubc

48 minutes ago, shepp said:

I like it! I really enjoy a good beat and flow. I’d say that’s the biggest enjoyment of rap for me. I don’t really listen to the words but how the words flow with the beats 

https://youtu.be/GRhu6fGKubc

I knew you might dig it. There is a whole genre of music called Phonk. They take old hood Memphis rap and remix it over cool driving beats. There are a few sub catagories and more chill/down tempo beats but check out LXST CXNTURY. he is pretty much the king of the hard driving stuff. 

https://youtu.be/TgW7WzTGV0Q

Edited by blue109

I listen to this one when I want something tech to get fired up.  Strange, I know, but it works.  I use this one to test audio installs. Get this on a clean, loud system, and it'll thump the fuk out of you...

When I need metal, these fukkers deliver for me, this song specifically:

Edited by 98Z5V

On 5/20/2022 at 10:06 PM, 98Z5V said:

I listen to this one when I want something tech to get fired up.  Strange, I know, but it works.  I use this one to test audio installs. Get this on a clean, loud system, and it'll thump the fuk out of you...

When I need metal, these fukkers deliver for me, this song specifically:

Listened to this a lot when I had a good sound system 

1 hour ago, shepp said:

Listened to this a lot when I had a good sound system

Having a good sound system when I was younger is the reason for my ears ringing and why I can't hear well any more.  At least I don't have to spend money on a good sound system now.  It doesn't sound enough different than a stock radio to me.  🦻

On 5/21/2022 at 9:30 AM, Armed Eye Doc said:

Having a good sound system when I was younger is the reason for my ears ringing and why I can't hear well any more.  At least I don't have to spend money on a good sound system now.  It doesn't sound enough different than a stock radio to me.  🦻

Lol same my first truck was an 88’ S10 regular cab with two 10” kenwood subs behind the seat…………… same 🔈🔈🔔🔔 

now my iPhone just tells me my ear bud volume is to high and can cause hearing damage and I just say sorry to late 

On 5/21/2022 at 7:55 AM, shepp said:

Lol same my first truck was an 88’ S10 regular cab with two 10” kenwood subs behind the seat…………… same 🔈🔈🔔🔔 

now my iPhone just tells me my ear bud volume is to high and can cause hearing damage and I just say sorry to late 

Jeep with amp and 10 inch kicker rattled the pictures off the walls inside an apartment for sale while i waited in the parking lot.  🙄  as a younger sketch.  Dub step was a phase just a few years ago. Here is what started it.