What jeans are you wearing?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I know I hate pants but I can’t wear shorts at work or nov-April here. I did go to the store last night in b ball shorts and knees high socks last night tho

ive been wearing these at work I really like them 

https://redkapautomotive.com/Products/543553?product=Men's Performance Shop Pant

i hate jeans so much I only own two pair lol 

Edited by shepp

5 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Couple years now - all their stuff.  Looks scary when you look at prices, but register and sign up for emails, and nail that stuff at lower prices. 

The FireHose Flex pants are the very best pants that I've everhad the pleasure of beating the hell out of.  They just rock.  If y'all paid atention at the last fall shoot - that was all I had on.   :thumbup:

***  That comment above doesn't mean I was shirtless the whole time, like Vladmir Putin...  :lmao:

148533fff179a74ff74b451baab5f79c.jpg

6 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

do we have another giant from Wisconsin? lol.

I don't know.  6' 6"    My usual answer to "you're tall" is "no I'm not, the rest of the world is short".

Or the other standard.  "Hows the air up there?"      "A hell of a lot better than down there"

Duluth, is just more of the China crap I was going to get their firehose pants for summer firefighting till I found out it is all made in china eff em... same for levi used to be the best jeans but cheap crap now it is hard to find good clothes that are well made and last...

8 hours ago, dpete said:

I don't know.  6' 6"    My usual answer to "you're tall" is "no I'm not, the rest of the world is short".

Or the other standard.  "Hows the air up there?"      "A hell of a lot better than down there"

I’m gonna start a Viking section of the forum, were we can plot burning down other members villages 

13 hours ago, dpete said:

We got height, we got width, and we got depth. Wisconsin has it all.  Must

5 hours ago, shepp said:

I’m gonna start a Viking section of the forum, were we can plot burning down other members villages 

be all the cheese.

How about some custom “Viking” 308AR builds? I could see some wild azzed stuff that could come out of that.

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

We got height, we got width, and we got depth. Wisconsin has it all.  Must

be all the cheese.

How about some custom “Viking” 308AR builds? I could see some wild azzed stuff that could come out of that.

Broad ax in one hand .308AR in the other, think we could get a bayonet lug for an ax? We need to recruit @392heminut, god knows he’s got the Viking blood he can be the Southern chapter