• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

NKOTB

JBMatt

3 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

He is the source for the not-so-mystery lube.  And a really cool guy.  And a great shot.

According to him, he just gets nervous, closes his eyes, and starts jerking the trigger...   We know he's lying, but...   what can you do?    :banana:

Hell Yeah, brother!!!   That second pic was from Memorial Day.  I get a call from Matt...  "Me and Tommy are ITCHIN' to shoot something - WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?!!?"

Well, we're fuckin' SHOOTIN' man. 

They came down, and we DID shoot, a BUNCH.  Lots of data gathered, all valuable, and I re-changed up my 6.5 G load back to what it was. It delivers.  :thumbup: @Matt.Cross is screwed come this Fall, with this new, old load...   :banana:

That last pic was a month or so ago, at @JBMatts house.  "I'm planning something, getting a few guys together, you in?"  Hell YEAH I'm in!  - a month in advance...  That was all the hardware layed out on the {covered) pool table in the Man Cave.  ***Don't you DARE put a gun on that felt if the cover isn't on there, fuckers!!!***  

There were so many upper receivers trued that day, so many plans made, so many doves shot in the backyard, so much beer drank, and so much shiit talked...    :lmao: