• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

35th Wedding Anniversary

Belt Fed

Today was it, geez I'm getting old.  I also forgot about it. I've had stuff on the brain all week. Roofers are coming early in the morning to put a new roof on this place. I don't think my wife knew what today was either. she is in the early stages of dementia. Guess we will have to do something Saturday. if WE don't forget.

Congrats!

Its hard to believe two people can stay married for that long ( right 98 😂)  My Wiife & I  just passed  39 years in may , so its doable , but i just dont understand where all that time went . I think the key to a long marriage is , you have your life & she has her's & you have one together

. I got lucky , I can almost do what ever I want & always have. 

Congrats my friend it takes commitment to make it that long and two people willing to work out the rough spots I know because Saturday is our 44th not always a road of pure bliss but a road I am happy I have walked.....

Edited by Magwa

Happy Anniversary Sir.  Thirty five years,  wow!!!  28 and counting here,  commitment is key.  My sister thought I had not better get married when I did.  I explained they have a piece of paper that says you are married.  They have another piece of paper that says you're not married.  The paper is merely a formality.  I respect a mans word.  If he says yes he had better mean it.  Much respect to you and your commitment.  Same same with the Mrs.  

Happy anniversary!  I’m the rookie here I guess...we’re only rolling up on 16. 

Been finding out as I go along....all that crap the old folks tell us younger guys ain’t a joke just because they’re laughing.  Pretty much every old tale comes with an aha moment when you get there. 

Do something good on Saturday...35 is a hell of a commitment!  Good work!

16 hours ago, survivalshop said:

Congrats!

Its hard to believe two people can stay married for that long ( right 98 😂

Man, ain't THAT the damn truth!  I keep picking the crazy ones.  I need to take @DNPs advice from now on...   :hail:

the-best-relationship-advice-i-can-give-