• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

why so long wait to get firearm

LGA

13 hours ago, LGA said:

LGA

To: 98Z5W

Its sad you don't seem to be able to  recognize the firearm industry is the same as any other business ,  providing high level quality service is what any industry should be about.  Its also sad you are incapable of seeing that if

Nothing I said is sad.  Not to me, not in the least.  I stand by what I stated.  Fully.  :thefinger:

It sucked that RRA apparently said they had something in stock when they did not.  They are not the first company to promise more than they could deliver.

That said, quality does not happen overnight.  RRA does make a quality product.    Times are tough in the supply area of the firearm business right now.  They are likely to get worse if not completely shut down if certain elements of the government has their way.  RRA made a customer service blunder to @LGA.  We get what you are saying.  We just don't care to hear you bitch about it anymore.  Either quietly (here at least) wait for your purchase and be grateful that you get it or call them and raise hell or demand a refund.  Insulting nameless people on the internet will get you no satisfaction because we don't give a sh!t about you or your problem, especially the one you seem to have with us.

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

It sucked that RRA apparently said they had something in stock when they did not.  They are not the first company to promise more than they could deliver.

That said, quality does not happen overnight.  RRA does make a quality product.    Times are tough in the supply area of the firearm business right now.  They are likely to get worse if not completely shut down if certain elements of the government has their way.  RRA made a customer service blunder to @LGA.  We get what you are saying.  We just don't care to hear you bitch about it anymore.  Either quietly (here at least) wait for your purchase and be grateful that you get it or call them and raise hell or demand a refund.  Insulting nameless people on the internet will get you no satisfaction because we don't give a sh!t about you or your problem, especially the one you seem to have with us.

I'll jump in on this, too, with my last experience.  I ordered a complete upper from LaRue Tactical.  Ordered on June 17th.  Pandemic-Bullshiit in FULL SWING, too.

Called a week later, and asked, "What am I looking at here, time-wise"...   Oh, 1~3 months.  Okay, just looking for a timeline, got one. 

Called at the end of month ONE, being hopeful, you know...   Same guy on the phone, too.  He says, "Oh, that'll be 2~4 months..."  Alright, I get it.

Called at the end of month 4, same guy on the phone, says, "Oh, what YOU ordered is 5~6 months..."   Alright, I'm getting frustrated, but I get it...

I broke it all down to him on the phone, during that call.  You told me this, then this...  but I understand their side of it, too - WITH EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING ON...

So, I call AGAIN at the end of month 5...   and I think he recognized my phone number or something.  He breaks right out with, "You were told that this was a 6-month minimum for this order..."   and we talked.  No, it was never a 6-month minimum for my order - but I GET IT.

So, I'm ready to call them again on December 17th - the first day of the 7th month...   and I get tracking information on the 16th of December...

Hey, TIMES ARE TOUGH if you're a GUN MANUFACTURER.  Not if you're some CUSTOMER SERVICE call-center guy for a Japanese motorcycle manufacturer, WAY BACK IN 1981.

So don't toss this shiit in here, like you know the Gun Industry.  Don't try to compare the Gun Industry to some house-cleaning service, and tie it all together with some "People expect products in a timely, quality manner" bullshiit. 

I told you earlier, you're not comparing apples to oranges.  You're trying to compare apples to hammers, in an Industry that you do NOT understand.  Trying to yank the "Customer Service and Quality Products in a Timely Manner" doesn't have a single thing to do with the Gun Industry, during a year of UNPRECENDETED DEMAND FOR THEIR PRODUCT.  What you're stating, doesn't even compare, during a normal year...

So, get off the high horse, stop whining about it - and either cancel your order and move on - or shut the fuk up already, and wait PATIENTLY for your order to come through.  You'll GET what you ordered.  It's just not gonna be on your unrealistic timeline, during the times that we're all facing.  You're lucky that you got to order one at all, in the first place.

By the way - have you looked for AMMO for your gun yet?  Good Luck...   :popcorn:

Edited by 98Z5V

• 2 weeks later...

LGA

Regarding my order for an RRA Standard A4 rifle ordered Sept. 11 2020, paid up front through FFL to RRA which said they don't accept payment until rifle is sent is BS . FFL paid for rifle on his company credit card & has been cleared so RRA accepted payment. IE: they lied again.  BBB is of no use as they sided with RRA (JOKE) am going through a  lawyer to secure my money back as well as FFL,  will also try to file fraud case against RRA have a very strong case.  There is NO EXCUSE for their poor business practices.  Awhile  ago I ordered a Springfield Armory M1A got it within nine days, love it however haven't gotten to shoot it much due to weather.  Cost about $400 more but is far superior to LAR 8 in every way.  Beautiful rifle, Springfield Armory treats customer with respect, checks after purchase to see if any problems, THATS QUALITY SERVICE.