• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Spare Parts

Black_Sheep

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/25/2021 at 11:36 AM, Black_Sheep said:

We were out for dinner at a little hole in the wall place last night and the wife was busting my balls about building guns until I said I could build her a pink one.

I have a set of pink AR furniture around here somewhere if you're interested in it.

13 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Sounds more manly when you call the colour 'salmon'...

The official Cerakote color on those mags is "Pu$sy Pink..."   :thumbup::banana:

I think they changed it to something else, once the World Got Woke...  This is for Woke World...   :thefinger: Get back in your Cry Closet, you sensitive, weakling bitches...  Life WILL offend you, so brace yourselves...

11 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

:hail:

I'm waiting for the woke memo telling me I can no longer refer to various connectors as male/female :soap:

Those connectors will all be "non-binary," by Woke Definition, but you'll still have to determine if there's parts that "stick out" or parts that "get something inserted..."...   :lmao:

We'll see how they FUK UP some "Male and Female Connectors..."  - but I bet it'll happen...   :laffs:

WAAAAAIIIIIIT FOR IT!!!...   :banana:

WOKE-ATOPIA, and the WOKE-IHADISTS...  will try to wreck everything. 

Edited by 98Z5V

30 minutes ago, Steve crawford said:

Maybe   Input  and receiver?????????   🥴🥴🥴

Steve

Might work, right there!   But It'll be the woke-asaurus non-binary "individuals" out there that will still be offended.  "Input" and "Receiver" means that something is getting stuck into someone/something/he-she-it-his-him-her, and the other part is sticking it in.

That'll surely offend ALL of them/he/she/whatever...   :thefinger::laffs:

Fucking ProNoun FukTards...   :bitchslap:  Life will teach them a lesson some day - and it won't be a nice one.  They have their visions of "how life should be" and some street thug is gonna teach them that they're wrong - about how they view life.  Sad, but it's gonna happen.  That life-splitting immediate moment of "Rational Clarity" will come a second-too-late for them. 

Edited by 98Z5V

Oh yes enablers, they do exist,  not a fairy tale told to you to get you to eat your vegetables, nope they are real.... I remember long ago I owned 1 rifle and I had just bought it from a pawn shop a LR 308 I knew nothing about it , so I started researching and I somehow got in a wormhole in space and ended up on this site, now I have suppressors, multiple rifles in all sorts of odd calibers,and I am broke! but I am happy WTF happened to me I should have taken the blue pill.......but ask me if I care.....

mike does not give a shit....jpg