imschur

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Just making sure he wasn't involved anywhere I am, standards to uphold you know......

I doubt we get any simple answers from gatorboy, he seems more interested in causing a ruckus than attempting to fit in. 

I work at / Go to Gun Shows ( Big Reno) (Big Town Dallas) (Market Hall Dallas ) (Garland Tex. ) (Ventura Ca.) (Redding Ca.) (Chico Ca.) ( Red Bluff Ca.) ... Plan on doing Tulsa and some other Large ones over next year or so ... (So I'm perhaps gonna be involved somewhere you may venture someday...

Edited by Gator Monroe

4 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Let's not paint all militia members with a broad brush. It has been a long time effort of the government and the MSM to make all militia members fit a certain stereotype that is less than flattering. This couldn't be further from the truth. Militias were an integral part of this country's birth and may be what preserves Liberty for her. With militia training being a felony in Iowa I can't speak to my home state but in my travels I have met many more squared away, true American militia members than I have kook wannabe types by at least a 20-1 margin. The true patriots don't draw negative attention to their units.

We train legally in our State (Especially Far Nor Cal ) where we liaise with Siskiyou County Sheriff  Tehama County Sheriff Shasta County Sheriff on search & rescue , we Serve the Homeless at the Good News Rescue Mission (In uniform) on every thanxgiving, we Marched in the Redding Rodeo Parade (65 Marchers & Mounted Color Guard) in 13 & 14 and we have Former Military & Law Enforcement , Former County Supervisors and Doctors & RNs & Diesel Truck Mechanics, Retired Geezer Squad types ,entire families  and even a few Liberals in the various Bay Area & So Cal Platoons...  

WTF is up here ,I join a forum to learn about ArmaLite AR10 Rifles as I build one and it turns into a third degree after I venture into the Political /Clubhouse areas and post a few times sheesh you guys need to back the hell off on DEMANDING personal info from me and speculating openly and deriding me as if its a G-d Dammed sport.

• 7 months later...
On December 21, 2016 at 6:17 AM, SNKEBIT said:

Just put this one together. The "Green Hornet". Gonna paint the buffer tube and the gas block. Haven't gotten around to that yet. 

20161218_205922.jpg

Nice colors! I bet a Beachin tactical custom sling would be the cats pajamas! ?

20 hours ago, unforgiven said:

House of colors is the cat's ass. Had my 73 FX painter Cobalt blue over silver. The chip chart is big bucks.

House of Color Brandywine is exactly what I was thinking of. Spray a flat clear coat over the top of it. With that Lava red Hogue set I bet it would look slick. One of my best friends is a custom bike painter. He has shelves full HOC paint.